Standing up, I started to walk slowly towards the gates of the academy. I don't feel like heading back there would be a good idea, there are too many people and too many happy families.

It makes me think of mine.

"You know you are not that bad that I thought you would be." He spoke calmly, catching up to me and walking by my side.

"Not that bad? Should I be offended?" I snorted to keep my laugh in.

"Fine. You are not bad at all. You are very different from others." His mouth quirked up the slightest bit.

"So you better like me." I spoke smugly, elbowing him gently in his side making him let out a small chuckle.

~~~

The sun was setting as Sasuke walked with me around the town. I made an excuse that I would like to explore the town a little bit more because I am not really familiar of this place yet, but he refused to leave. He stayed by my side with his own excuse.

Basically I look pathetic, and couldn't protect myself even from a simple attack.

Thank you, Sasuke, for these kind words.

"So, are you weak?" He asked.

"I can do the clone jutsu, the transformation jutsu.. and I guess that's it."

"Tch. Can you even fight with a kunai?"

"Are you asking if I can stab someone with it? Then yes, if you would just give one to me now, knowing myself I could just stab someone with it without trying to do so." I spoke convinced.

It was a fact.

"I take that as you can't. But your ninjutsu is good. I can teach you how to use taijutsu if you would like." He said.

"Okay. I think I accept that. I have nothing to loose."

"Then let's get going, the training grounds are over here"

"Wait! Like right now? Do you want to train me right now?" I asked

"Yeah. What's wrong? Scared?" He smirked.

"Me? Scared? Of you? Hah, you wish!"

"Then shut up and come on"

"Then shut up and come on" I repeated what he said in a high voice and he shot me a glare.
"Okay okay, calm down love.." I said, putting my hands up in surrender as his expression softened, but turned away quickly.

"Hn.." He started to walk somewhere. I guess I need to follow him..

~~~

"No, no, NO! You are messing it up again! God.. (Y/n)"

"Ugh.. this is a waste of time. I am just wasting your time and It's alredy dark. You should just go home and sleep."
I trew the kunai on the ground.

"No way I let you go without learning this. Now pick that up and I'll help you!" He said as he came closer to me. When I picked up the kunai knife he was alredy behind me.
"Now, do you remember the pose you need to be in when you are trowing this?"