He was like the ultimate love, the one and only love, the kind of love one would find themselves lucky to perceive in nothing more than the blink of an eye. The kind of love artists and musicians have tried to pinpoint since the dawn of creation.

Kim Taehyung was simply beautiful beyond comprehension.

He was the muse that eluded the Old Masters and the great composers. The purity of the daylight's last hurrah, he was beauty in its truest form. He was beyond simple mortal keen.

"Hey" Taehyung said as he reached near the car.

"Hi, you are looking beautiful." Jeongguk muttered successfully turning Taehyung's cheeks red, his own red cheeks exhibiting his shyness.

"You look handsome too." Taehyung said after gathering his courage.

"Umm shall we go?" Jeongguk asked as he scratched his neck, a cute habit of his which Taehyung is fond of.

"Yeah" Taehyung replied as he went to sit on the passenger seat when Jeongguk opened the door for him.

Jeongguk started to drive, his one hand holding the steering wheel and other holding Taehyung's hand. The drive to the destination was beautiful, serene.

Soon they both reached the party destination. Jeongguk opened the door for Taehyung and offered his hand which Taehyung accepted happily and came out of the car.

Taehyung soon got hold of Jeongguk's elbow and they both started moving towards the entrance. They were just about to reach there when Taehyung stopped Jeongguk.

"Ggukie. Wait don't go inside now."

"But why baby?"

"Just follow my lead please." Taehyung begged, his eyes widening and glistening with water as he looked at Jeongguk with his famous puppy eyes.

"Okay. You don't have to show that eyes of yours." Jeongguk smiled, ruffling Taehyung's hair.

"You wait here and come when you feel like you are needed there. Okay." Taehyung said.

"Okay baby." Jeongguk didn't asked why he is doing that but just complied with Tae's tactics.

"I'm going." Taehyung said as he kissed Jeongguk's cheeks and left.

Taehyung soon reached at the entrance where guards were standing and letting people in after checking their invitation. He was about to enter when he was stopped.

"You can't go in sir." One guard said as he stopped Taehyung from going in.

"Why? As far as I remember I was invited by Mi Kwan personally."

"Sir your name is not in the list. Please not force yourself to come inside." Mi Kwan's bodyguard said with his teeth gritted.

This commotion caught the attention of all the guests inside as they started whispering why the Kim's heir was not invited. And that's what Taehyung wanted to do, declaring that Jang and Kim families are not in good terms now. In the past Jang family has used Kim's name to achieve a lot of things, this time Taehyung will not let that happen.

Yuchen after seeing Taehyung got scared and signalled her PA to go there who obeyed as she went outside

"What are you doing here? Didn't you get the notice that your name was not in the list anymore." She shouted which led Jeongguk to fist to his hands as he started moving towards Taehyung. He will not let people yell at his love in front of him.

He just reached there when Yuchen's PA pushed Taehyung a little who directly fell on Jeongguk.

Jeongguk's blood boiled seeing that as he gently helped Taehyung in standing properly and checked him,