Chapter 60: Finally his

MATURE CONTENT: PLEASE BE WARNED. DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE BOTHERED. NSFW CONTENT BELOW.

"She was sweet. It was her personality. She accepted anyone, whether they were the weak or the strong. Everyone was equal in her eyes.

Yes she had accepted everyone: been kind and sweet equally. But the question was would everyone accept her like she did? Would the villagers accept her?

She was the golden child a mother wanted their daughter to be and a daughter any mother wanted. It didn't matter that her abilities and training was weaker compared to the others, she had other qualities to overlook those weaknesses.

Would she forever be that golden child? Everyone had their flaws, so would Misa be allowed to break away from that golden child stereotype and show her flaws?

She was his only living family. She was her brother's pride. She was far beyond great that she even managed to bring down a prideful Uchiha to his knees, an Uchiha who would destroy the world for her if she ever asked him to but under that shell lived a human, a woman whose boundaries and limits were always tested.

To be a great ninja and even join Tsunade's ANBU, she had to work hard. Yet she was still weak.

To melt down Sasuke's cold heart, she had to understand him. She even nearly died doing so.

To love her brother and put up with all his antics, she had to be by his side. She still wanted to be by his side even after he chose others over her.

Finally she believed she had peace with Sasuke.

Dear Misa didn't even know back then. The fatal tragedy hadn't even begun."

The moonlight dimly shone over the room through the window which was lightly opened with a transparent curtain covering it blowing to the side

The moonlight dimly shone over the room through the window which was lightly opened with a transparent curtain covering it blowing to the side. The atmosphere in the room was filled with love and the smell of fresh blossoms – more like the spring fragrance that had everyone cheery and on their knees. Just like that right in the corner of the room was the bed, the bed where Misa's chest heaved with her drawing in irregular breaths trying to stop the pounding heart at how Sasuke was gazing down at her with his narrowed eyes taking in her flawless beauty hovering over her body like a hawk. Sasuke looked her with a certain softness in his eyes. She was adorable and beautiful. Her red hair with light tints of brown was sprawled over the pillow and her eyes- oh god her eyes, they were looking up at him with such desire and "love". She was the type of women many dreamed to have and be and to even say that she was all his! He placed his forefinger on Misa's cheek and drew it down to her neck where the core of her softness was.

The boy strongly held back his urge to pounce over Misa and kept on convincing himself about how everything that's going to happen today was all about her.

He had to make her feel comfortable and happy.

She deserved everything more than him.

Sasuke then placed his hands over her hands and was absolutely stunned to see how they completely dwarfed hers. The size of his pinky was the size of Misa's forefinger. They were petite yet a bit rough- rough from all the training and then he noticed a little scar evident on the corner of her palm, a little scar from all the training Misa had went through with her teachers and trainers.