𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 10: ℂ𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕙 𝕠𝕗 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤

He was oozing bloodlust just like Kakashi and Zabuza did before. Hatred was rushing through his veins for hurting his beloved Misa and his friend, Naruto. Revenge rang in his ears and sure he was going to revenge. Misa stared at the completely different image of Sasuke. She was surprised and she couldn't believe what she had seen at all. He looked even more dominating with angry eyes that even brought out Misa to her knees. It wasn't like she was afraid of him rather she found the eye beautiful but there was just something that even pulled Misa to submission. It was as if Sasuke was the reincarnation of the Devil, Satan. He was nothing more than terrifying on the spot with a pair of eyes that were determined to save Misa and Naruto from their approaching death. Sasuke grabbed Misa and pushed her behind him. He was planning to protect her and her brother from anything however there was no way Misa wanted to depend on Sasuke to fight. She wanted to win as a team not just by himself. Yet things would never go as planned for her. There was just one thing Misa was sure of though, her brother and Sasuke were in a completely different league than Sakura and her. They couldn't even compare to their tremendous power and determined will power. But there was no point even though Sasuke awakened his Sharingan, the masked boy had already made plans to lure Sasuke into his trap by attacking Naruto and making Sasuke sacrifice himself for Naruto which would eventually succeed. Misa stared at the scene in horror as Sasuke had been pierced with quite a lot of needles thrown by the masked boy. Sasuke had actually covered up for her brother.

"N-Naruto you are really a burden at such times," Sasuke stuttered out seeing the masked boy on the ground.

Misa and Naruto could look at the scene with tears in their eyes as their beloved friend fell to the ground bleeding his life out. He was dying.

"Sasuke, why did you protect me?" Naruto screamed as Misa dashed towards Sasuke trying to tend to his wounds but the wounds were far too deep for Misa to take care of. The girl was crying heavily and sobbing uncontrollably crying out for her Sasuke who simply brushed Misa's hair out of her face and smiled at her beautiful face. It was the type of face that no matter how many times he looked at he would never forget nor get bored of. She was the perfect vessel for his future. She would have given him beautiful kids. Yes, just like Kakashi thought even though Sasuke was only 12 he had a mind of a 16 year old. He had already made plans for his future but now here he was giving it all up for the Uzumaki twins. One was his friend and the other one would have been his lover in future.

Misa shook Sasuke hoping to bring him back to his senses and make him talk to her but Sasuke just kept staring at her face smiling softly, brushing away her tears that were falling on him like a waterfall, "Who knows idiot? My body just moved on its own and Misa, don't cry. Don't ruin your beauty by wasting your tears on me. Just say my name once, that's enough for me."

"What are you saying? You can't die!" screamed Misa sobbing hugging Sasuke whose body had already gone completely numb, "You don't deserve this. You deserve much more, Uchiha Sasuke."

Sasuke beamed with happiness. It was certainly not a bad way to die; right under the gloomy sky on the lap of a beautiful girl, what a peaceful way. This way the first time someone had actually cried for him. He had no clue why but he felt loved when Misa cried for him. He wanted to say that he liked her before he died because no matter how he tried to deny his feelings he actually liked her but Misa and Naruto were looking different. They had changed. Everything happened in a heartbeat. Naruto's and Misa's eyes had turned orange with a long line of black as its pupil. Usually the only one from the twins who had whiskers was Naruto however at that moment Misa too had received whisker prints and both of them were glaring at the masked boy who was lecturing them on how that was the way of the ninja life. Canines were present in both of the twins as they snarled and growled at the masked boy who couldn't believe the awful Chakra emitting out of their body. Kakashi and Zabuza swiftly sensed the disgusting Chakra emitted out by the two kids rather the others. The trainer gritted his teeth knowing that something must have happened for the nine-tailed demon fox's Chakra to come out but he couldn't do anything to help them until he defeated Zabuza by his own. A swirl of red Chakra transformed around Misa and Naruto as they looked at the masked boy with predatory eyes. They were dangerous, they were too dangerous. The masked boy had to escape but he was too late. The masked boy got ready with his needles ready to attack Misa and Naruto but Misa grabbed him right from his mirrors and punched him to the ground while Naruto swirled him around. Both Misa's and Naruto's chakra were too much for the masked boy to hold back and so on the all the mirrors shattered at one with the masked boy being thrown to the ground crashing against the mirrors roughly.