Author's Note!

Hello Everyone,

I hope everyone is doing fine.

First of all,

I have to say I am extremely sorry for not being able to update this particular story. The main reason I wasn't able to was because I was so busy with my school work. It's the last three months I will be going to school and due to the Covid situation that caused us to stay at home for more than 2 years, the school decided to bombard us with tests, exams and assignments. The university I will be going to depends on these tests and exams. My mother is expecting a lot from me and I defintely don't want to dissapoint her by getting low grades. I'm sure many of you would understand how I am feeling at the moment. 

These three months, January, February and March, I cannot assure that I will be able to update this book at all. I have already written some drafts for the chapters and I badly want to post them but the time flies so fast. I hardly ever find some free time. The note I am writing now itself, I am writing in such a rush.

I will definitely be continuing this book. I will be back probably by the end of March or the first week of April. Please do forgive me. I am really sorry. I hope you guys would understand me.

Stay safe & take care!