𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 36: 𝕍𝕖𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕒 𝕓𝕣𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣

"Nii-chan? What's wrong?" Misa asked following the boy's trail to the door only to freeze up like her brother.

There was nothing else to be said.

It was just that Misa's blood ran cold.

It was a man standing at the door. He was a fairly tall man of fair complexion that strangely seemed t tower over Misa simply staring at the twins with his Sharingan eyes. He was wearing a black cloak which seemed to cover his nose and below. The man had raven hair similar to Sasuke. However this man had it longer than Sasuke and tied it in a low ponytail decorated with long center-parted bangs. In addition to those little descriptions, there was one more prominent description. He had long, deeply formed tear-troughs. His Konoha forehead protector was slashed giving out strange and dark vibes from the man. Overall the man was undeniably handsome. He was probably the most handsome and mature man Misa had met leaving Kakashi aside. She hadn't seen Kakashi's face to judge his handsomeness. At first glance, Misa already knew the man was dangerous. He didn't hold any bloodlust unlike Gaara and Orochimaru but instead, there was some different type of aura that surrounded him. He was more like cold and mysterious. That was a familiar atmosphere... It resembled Sasuke in a way. Honestly the man resembled Sasuke in so many ways. Nevertheless it was clear that the man in front of them was deadlier. He was not like a monster like Gaara or a serpent like Orochimaru but a silent one, someone who attacked from the shadows and lurked in them. Both Misa and Naruto had frozen up... 

They were staring at the soundless man so taken back that they didn't notice that there was another man next them

They were staring at the soundless man so taken back that they didn't notice that there was another man next them. In fact he didn't look a human. This particular man was extremely tall and very muscular and wore a similar cloak like the other did. He had small white eyes and triangular sharp teeth alongside blue hair and blue-grey skin. It gave the twins the assumption that the man didn't belong to the human kin.

"To think such little children have the Nine-Tails in them," The blue skinned man stated looking at the boy and girl who were beyond confused at this point

They were sure that it was only Jiraiya who knew about the Nine-Tails and they were sure that they hadn't met the two strangers ever in their life before. So it was dreadful and astonishing to know that there were two complete strangers who knew about the beast in them.