𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 28: 𝕃𝕖𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕘𝕒𝕞𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕖𝕘𝕚𝕟!

𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗲: 𝗦𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗮𝗻𝘂𝗶 𝗚𝗲𝗻𝗺𝗮
𝗔𝗴𝗲: 𝟮𝟵
𝗛𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁: 𝟲"𝟬
𝗛𝗮𝗶𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗿: 𝗕𝗿𝗼𝘄𝗻
𝗘𝘆𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗿: 𝗕𝗿𝗼𝘄𝗻
𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗔𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲:

𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗲: 𝗦𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗮𝗻𝘂𝗶 𝗚𝗲𝗻𝗺𝗮𝗔𝗴𝗲: 𝟮𝟵𝗛𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁: 𝟲"𝟬𝗛𝗮𝗶𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗿: 𝗕𝗿𝗼𝘄𝗻𝗘𝘆𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗿: 𝗕𝗿𝗼𝘄𝗻𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗔𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲:

Misa and Naruto rushed through the crowded roads and streets hoping to go in to the stadium where the final phase of the Chuunin exams was supposed to be held

Misa and Naruto rushed through the crowded roads and streets hoping to go in to the stadium where the final phase of the Chuunin exams was supposed to be held. The streets were busier than usual due to the high number of people rushing into watch the Chuunin exams that were quite famous and this time there were many famous clans competing against each other especially the Hyuuga and the Uchiha. Things weren't looking certainly good for Mis anad Naruto since they hadn't heard the alarm ringing and woke up late causing them to go through the busy streets in a hurry. Misa was much more active than usual. In fact she was the one dragging Naruto along holding him by his hand gripping it tightly just so that the twins wouldn't lose each other and they were moving past the crowd. Misa was nervous. She hadn't ever competed in front of a crowd before and judging how busy the streets were she couldn't imagine how she was ever going to fight with so many people watching her. If you didn't know, Misa was an absolutely shy girl who had trouble talking to people she didn't know or didn't associate much. It was quite rare when she was able to express her opinions without backing away like a coward. Anyhow the twins managed to bait in a herd of bulls decided to chase the poor siblings due to the kimono Misa was wearing and the track suit Naruto wore containing a small red swirl of the Uzumaki clan sign. In a way you could say Misa and Naruto were getting lucky since the people swiftly made way for Naruto and Misa due to the herd chasing them. The kids ran and ran for what it felt like hours and somehow Naruto decided that it would be a good idea to create many shadow replications and throw Chiara over the shoulder so he could run harder and faster just so they could get rid of the damned bulls who were stubborn in following Misa and Naruto. Misa couldn't help but giggle innocently at what had happened to them even though Naruto looked a bit frustrated and was annoyed that some idiotic bulls were following him and his sister. As hilarious as it was Uzumaki Naruto and his clones along with his sister who he was carrying got stuck at the entrance of the Chuunin exam stadium and ended up getting knocked right into the Chuunin exam hall with Misa toppled over Naruto in front of the enormous ground and right next to the other participants. Shikamaru sighed rolling his eyes at the way Naruto and Misa arrived into the hall. He had already expected something like this to happen when he realized Naruto and Misa were late.