𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 26: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔹𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕚𝕟 𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕞

Misa took a few steps back intentionally sensing the sinister tones and threatening aura behind the creature in the bars

Misa took a few steps back intentionally sensing the sinister tones and threatening aura behind the creature in the bars. There were lights flickering all of a sudden giving the creature inside the perfect moment to look terrifying. The creature sure did match the place. It was just as lifeless as the place it was trapped in and those eyes of the creature, they held so much hatred, pure hatred towards Misa and Naruto. She was sure if it was given the chance to be free, it would first come for their heads. The power it held was amazing. It nearly had Misa and Naruto dropping to their knees. Well more like it already did succeed in terrifying the children considering how Misa's lips trembled and Naruto's knees were about to give out. Ice had replaced their spines as the cold air enveloped around their bodies. The kimono and the track suit the twins could not protect against the deadly cold. The water present up to their calves made slow ripples giving evidence to their trembling and shaking. The creature who had seemed like a mature, old fox now actually looked like the monster it was supposed to be. After scaring Misa in her last meeting with the creature, it believed that it had finally succeeded in preventing her arrival to that gloomy place however what the creature didn't expect was for Misa's arrival with Naruto. It irked him. Those two were the cause of his misery and those two should die were his exact thoughts. To be real just how many wanted the twins dead? A whole village, some shinobis from a desert and now a fox....

Q"Oi, come here kid," The creature ordered Naruto to come forth

Q"Oi, come here kid," The creature ordered Naruto to come forth. The boy idiotically listened to the creature forced to submission even though Misa tried her best from preventing her brother going close to the creature. She could sense it.

She could sense it clearly.

That sinister, evil desire in its mind, its desire to shed her brother's and her blood, its immense hatred present for humans, everything Misa could sense. It was obvious the creature was up to no good, she in fact regretted that she spoke to it considering how easily it could have killed her before.

"Nii-chan..." Misa held onto Naruto's sleeve not really wanting to let her brother go near that creature. It was completely different from what she had seen and interacted back then.

"Misa-chan I'll be okay!" Naruto gave his childish grin and approached the creature standing a few inches away from the cage.

A moment of silence passed by with the monster staring at Naruto and Misa only for the silence to get disrupted by the creature who tried to stick it's claws out and strike Naruto down. Luckily for the boy he dodged it just in time, the creature's intentions being crystal clear. Misa's body shook with uncontrollable rage. They hadn't even done anything to the creature but here it was trying to hurt her brother and her. It was too cruel. They hadn't even done anything wrong. In a blink of an eye, Naruto was back next to Misa holding her hand once again realizing that he should have listened to his sister for once. It was dangerous. This place was nothing more than dangerous.