" Even if someone has a special power, it doesn't mean they're a special person!'' She added, and in any other context Cassie might have taken that as an insult to whomever was at the other end of her words but Cassie figured that Uraraka was just trying to humanize the tired boy to the civilians. " You want us to be as exhausted as he is?'' The same boy from before pushed on despite the turning tides of opinions among several civilians.

He was going to be a big problem, once Uraraka was done Cassie made a mental note to politely give that boy a piece of her mind, maybe he should try being a pro hero if he were so bitchy about not being protected enough.

" No, only hero's will be exhausted. Just give us some time to get back on our feet!'' the boy who had been arguing with her seemed taken aback, probably trying to think of some kind of rebuttal but to no avail. " I can't reassure you right now but just know that we are also uneasy because we're neighbors just like you!"

Uraraka took a deep breath quietly preparing herself for the final blow in her speech. " So please, lend him your strength so we can all smile together in the future!'' her hands trembled and she clutched onto the megaphone like it were the only thing tethering her to the ground. " let him rest beside you, let him prepare for battle! Izuku Midoriya is trying to take on the burden of his power but he still has much to learn."

Cassie nodded her head quietly in agreement as it still wasn't her turn to speak yet. " Remember that he is just a highschool student!'' The pinkette noticed that the boy from before was opening his mouth to argue so Cassie gently took the megaphone from her friend's hand for a second. " Hey, you in the off brand Allmight shirt, yeah you. I want you to shut up and listen to her before you speak! Nobody else around you has been rude enough to interrupt what my friend has to say so follow their example and shut. The fuck. Up!"

Cassie paused to let her words sink in and to her satisfaction the boy closed his mouth in very much evident surprise. " Thank you very much, now then as you were saying Uraraka." Cassie smiled at the crowd and then to her friend handing her back the megaphone. Uraraka chuckled softly before nodding her head and continuing. " Let this be his hero academia."

After she was done speaking the megaphone was passed back to Cassie who hesitated for a moment before speaking. " I apologize for my outburst, however it is important for you all to know that heroes are not just figures to put all your worries on, to be recognized only when you see fit. We are humans with wants and needs just like everyone else. We get tired, we get hungry, we can feel overwhelmed and sad just like any of you. How dare you expect us to just give up everything that makes us human for nothing. Are we not allowed to take a breath?" Cassie asked, watching as several people in the crowd went to Izuku and her other classmates to offer them umbrella's.

" Are we not allowed to cry and feel hopeless? Tell me why we have to fight and die only for you to shun us?'' Cassie shouted, growing a little emotional thinking back to her fathers limp body. " Why should we protect any of you if you can't even pretend to be thankful, what is even the point? What are we fighting for?"

The pinkette tucked her hair behind her pointed ears glancing at her class who were being surrounded by the civilians. Izuku was being tackled to the ground by a tall blue equestrian looking woman and the boy from the training camp. " Don't answer because we all know why. We fight for you, we die for you, we put our futures and our families on the line for you and what do we get in return?"

" We get your anger, your pain and rage because you are suffering, as if we aren't doing everything in our power to make things better. If you want to be protected so bad why haven't you taken the steps to do it yourself. You have spent so long relying on us that you can no longer fight your own battles so the least you can do is have some faith in us." Cassie really hoped she was getting through to these people like her friend had.

" Listen when I say this, if this is how you plan to treat us, know that even more hero's will walk away and once we are gone you won't survive. That may be harsh but its the truth so please get your acts together and let us do our damn jobs without having to worry about your anger."

Cassie lowered the megaphone from her lips, taking a deep breath of air and letting her arms fall limp at her sides as she fought back angry tears. Soon enough both she and her friend were back on the ground surrounded by civilians apologizing and offering their support much to everyones very evident relief.

Todoroki stood with his father and hawks outside of the protective wall around the school. The double doors slid open to reveal the pro hero Ectoplasm who briskly walked over to them. " Did you hear Uravitie and Ivy''s speech?" Todoroki nodded his head in confirmation. " You should try going in, it's fine. For now at least." the man suggested to Endeavor who glanced away uncertainty.

All four made their ways through the gate, Todoroki being the first one inside hoping to find Cassie as soon as possible. Hawks looked from those next to him and then to the crowd. " There is progress being made, Allmight connected to Midoriya, class 1A connected to Midoriya, Uravity and Ivy connected everyone to Midoriya."

The dual haired boy smiled softly at the mention of Cassie's hero name before turning to his father. " Dad... we're in this together." he stated with finality and after a moment, Endeavor nodded his head in confirmation. " Yeah."

" So Endeavor has your opinion on Cassie changed now?'' Hawks piped up a grin spreading across his face as he tried to lighten his mood. Endeavor sighed, lowering his hat over his eyes noting how Todoroki was now scanning his face for a reaction.

" She's... she's well spoken at the very least, she's rather brazen and quick to cause a fuss but maybe, maybe that's what this family needs." The tall hero stated, staring down the girl who was seemingly chastising a civilian, presumably the one who kept interrupting Uraraka.

Todoroki nodded his head in agreement, his eyes also landing on the short girl as he watched her fondly. " That's one of the many things I love about her father." he commented before taking a step forward pausing for a moment to glance over his shoulder at his dad. " She knows about our history and still chooses to stand by our side, if nothing else she deserves your utmost respect." and with that the boy was off making his way to his girlfriend's side.