Chapter 22-Funny Times and Something Discovered

*Sarah's POV*

"what if the forces never find Brianna and the boys?" I asked. "like I said before. we lived without them before, why cant we do it again?" he asked. "believe it or not. I kind of met Brianna at birth. our mothers were best friends and we grew up as neighbors then we became closer and we had the same interests like In 'Bratz' or 'Barbies' after a while like age 10-13 we had a dream to move out here and spend the rest of our lives together. we got money off of YouTube so we could afford this trip. I don't know about you and the boys but she was a big deal in my life" I teared up. "she saved me from all the bullies in high school, even if it meaned getting the shit beaten out of her, she always has my back but right now, I don't think im returning that favor" I shake my head and my lip quivers. I put my head in my hands and Kian just holds me. "Sam and I have a similar story. we haven't known each other since birth but it was pretty darn close. we went to the same pre-school and we just became best friends from a share of a truck. but I always had his back through thick and thin and vise versa. Brianna is ok and I know it and I know that you know it to. so don't be all hard on your self because it going to be alright" he hugs me and digs his face in my neck. "Happy people, get happy endings" he said. "I never shared that with anybody, not even my mom and that's saying something" I say. this boy has me head over heels for him. for almost 2 years now...

*Brianna's POV*

I watch Connor go up behind Jc and slap him with the fish. he gets all mad and Connor starts running toward the water. once he reaches the shore line he trips and falls face first in the very shallow water. Connor is back on the shore practically shitting his pants from laughing and so is everyone else. once everything is cleared up, we're all by the fire munching on some fish that Connor and I caught. Meghan is beside Joey and she snuggles up to him for warmth, he puts his arm around her and he looks at me. I wink at him and he smiles back. me mouthed a 'thank you' I just nodded in response. I look at Connor beside me, his face glowed by the fire infront of him. I lay my head on his shoulder and he plants a kiss on the top on my head while wrapping a blanket around us. "I just want to go home" I whisper. "people will soon find us, I promise" I soon drift off to sleep on Connors shoulder.

~in the morning~

I wake up to Connor beside me, cuddling me into his chest as if I were a precious jewel. his shirt is off and I trace my fingers around his abs. he wakes up and kisses me softly. "good morning to you to" I say giggling. "you love it" he whispered. "mhmm" it was really warm in the tent and my body was getting sweaty. I pulled out of Connors grasp and moved over, he had a confused look on his face. "Babe, what's wrong?" he asked. "nothing im just getting sweaty" I laugh and he laughs with me. Jenn soon bursts into our tent "Bri a word please?" she asked quickly. I give Connor a look and he nods. I kiss him and get up with Jenn. "what's up?" I ask. "imightlikejoeybuthehasmeghanandidontknowwhattodoicantgethimout

ofmyheadandithinkhimandmeghanareacouplenowandithurtsmetoseeherwithhim"

she spoke really fast. "Jenn, English" I say "I like Joey"........