Chapter 4- Plan In Action And What Are We?

*Brianna's POV*

The only other thing i could think of was to tickle him back duh (i got u guys didnt i? XD) i start tickling him finding out that he is very ticklish. he falls bakward and i get on top of him tickling him again. "BRIANNA STOP I SURRENDER!!!!!" He yells. i tumble over laughing as i lay baside him. i look at him as he looks at me also and we both start leaning in. oh my stars hes gonna kiss me. before i could think Jc's lips are on mine and i start to kiss back. i feel him smile into the kiss and so do i. before i know it he pulls away. "that was-" " amazing"" i finish for him. i stand up."so should we put that behind us?" i ask him. "uh y-yeah" he studdered. it sounded like that he didnt want to forget about it? wait, does Jc like me?

*Sarah's POV*

I bought the pregnacy test and took it to the bathroom. i pee on it and it sure says positive. i also bought 3 cartons of milk to make me bloated. i drink the cartons and i feel like shit. i puke some of it up beacuse i couldnent hold it down but my stomach is still bloated a little. just enough to make it beleivable. i text Kian saying that im all set for the prank and he replied saying that he will gather everyone in the living room for a 'movie'

i arrive at the O2L house and i storm in screaming "KIAN I THOUGHT YOU USED PROTECTION!!!!" I yell at him. "What are you talking about Sarah? i did!" he yells back. "HOLD UP!!! whats going on???" Brianna asks. i hand her the test and her eyes go wide as she glares at Kian. "KIAN IM GOING TO KILL YOU!!!!!" she starts chasing him. Ricky comes up to me. "wait so your saying your pregnant?" he asks. i nod and shed some fake tears as he pulls me into a hug. "R-Ricky im not r-ready to b-be a m-m-mother" i stammer. "Shhh its alright, we will all be here to take care of him/her ok?" he replied. i nod slightly as Kian walks back in the living room with Brianna over his shoulder. "what if i told you guys that this was all a prank?" Kian says. "but it cant be? look at Sarah's stomach" Trevor says. "first off, this is a prank and second i drank alot of milk like 2 1/2 cartons" i laugh. everyone just stops and stares at me. "What?" i finaly say. "WHAT IF YOU REALLY WERE PREGNANT?!?!?! THEN WHAT WOULD YOU DO HUH!?!?!?!?" Brianna screams in my face. "I WOULD TAKE CARE OF IT!!!! SINGLE MOTHER OR NOT!!!! AT LEAST I CAN ADMIT MY FEELINGS TO THE ONE I LOVE!" i scream back making her jump. her eyes start filling with tears as Jc and Ricky pull her away to the other room. "YA GO RUN AWAY YOU CRY BABY!!! YOU CANT HANDLE THESE SITUATIONS BY YOURSELF, YOU NEVER CAN!!!" I yell to her. Sam comes to me. "Oh my god stop yelling! Sarah you and Bri are best friends just this prank went a little too far!" he says. i stay silent and run out the door. i think i just lost one of my best friends.

*Brianna's POV*

Im crying into Jc's schoulder as he rubs my back.Rricky left a while ago. "h-h-hey Jc?" i croak out "Yeah?" "What are w-w-we?" he didnt reply i feel like this is not going to end well.