Chapter 9- Break Ups and Make Ups

*Brianna's POV*

We all arrive home to see Jc on the couch with wishbone. "YOUR SUCK A DICK!!!!! WE ALMOST DIED!!!!!" i yell at him. "what do you mean you almost died?!" he questions. i laugh, "your so dilosional, when i got that text at the carnival it said 'your next' all you wanted to do was run off while me being a good friend ACTUALY WENT TO GO SAVE EVERYBODY THAT WAS ALMOST RAPED!!!!!" I yell in his face. "WELL SORRY IF I DIDNT WANT TO RISK MY LIFE FOR MY FRIENDS!!!!" everyone gives him a look of shock, i start to tear up. "love you too" i finaly say and run up the stairs to Connors room. i start to bawl as aomeone opens the door. Its Connor, (i know connor is gay but in this story he is not smiles XP) "hey its ok, we all got mad at Jc, i think even Ricky kicked him out" he says giving me a hug. "i want to say thats going to far but after today, its what he deserves" Connor agrees and looks at me. "your really beautiful you know that?" he says i blush and look at my lap. "ive been told" i joke. he lets out a short laugh. "lets go for a walk, i want to show you something" he says. "where are we going?" "oh you'll see, and trust me you'll love it" he winks and walks out of the room. what just happened?

*Connor's POV*
Brianna is down because of Jc being a total dick, so I decided to take her to my place where I think. "Ok can you tell me where we are going now?" Brianna says to me as she walks down the stairs looking beautiful. Okay I admit I have a little crush on her, but it's too soon to ask her out especially with you know who. "Well little miss has to know it all its a biiiiiigggg surprise, well to me it's a biiiiiigggg surprise anyways" I poke her nose. She giggles. Well Im Glad she's feeling better.

A/N
Sorry IK it's short but I had to get something out I promise longer ones soon 😘