Chapter 13- Pregnant? and Summer Water Park Prep

*Sarah's POV*

Cameron and I arrive at his house and as soon as i enter the house i run to the bathroom to take the tests. i urinate on the three sticks and wait about ten minutes. in the mean time i go out and find Cameron. i find him in the kitchen making chicken. "Hey" i say giving him a fright. "oh hey, did you find out?" i shake my head. "i have to wait 10-15 minutes, honestly i dont want to be pregnant, im to young to be a mother" my eyes start to whell up with tears as Cam pulled me into a hug. "hey if the O2L guys kick you out im always here. if you need anything and the guys wont help you then come to me alright?" i nod and hug him again. "thanks Cam for everything i dont know where i would be without you" i say and i can feel him smile. we just stand there hugging untill my phone goes off which signals 15 minutes are up. i look at Cameron with worried eyes and he nods. him and i walk upstairs to the bathrooom to see the results. once i see the test, my eyes go wide. the test said...

*Brianna's POV*

 Connor and i were in our bed watching some Tv. since Jc got kicked out, instead of using it as my bedroom, they used it as a guest room. if i was staying in there, it would just bring back old bad memories. so i got my stuff and moved my butt to Connor's room. "wanna do something today?" i ask. its a beautiful day out and we are all inside with the AC blasting. "like what?" he aked. "how bout a water park?" i suggest. "sure sounds fun, where tho, all good water parks are like in San Fransisco" he questions. "theres this place called Water Works, they filmed Grown Ups there remember? it loocked fun. and maybe you never know i could see a guy from Saskatchewan and he could have a really high voice" i laugh. "why go looking when you have me" he says in a girly voice and starts flexing his muscles. i laugh even more that i start crying. "Connor why are you so funny?" i ask still laughing. "i dont know my mom raised me" i giggle a little and get up from the bed to go downstairs only to be pulled down by the one and only Connor himself. "Coooonnnnnnooooorrr" i whine. "let me go" he gives in and i go downstairs to tell everyone that we are going to a water park. "what if Sarah comes back and we are not here?" Kian asked. "dont worry my dear Kian i will send her a text telling her that we went to a water park and if she dosent reply then she probualy read it" i shrug. Kian nods and i feel familiar arms wrap around my waist and a chin on my shoulder. "so when are we leaving?" Ricky asked. "um in maybe an Hour?" i question and everyone seemed to agree. i head upstairs and Connor seemed to follow. i dig through my clothes and find a hot pink strapless bikini with ruffles, with that i find a black bottom with green writing on the back saying ' Hot Stuff ' i start to change then i realize Connor is still in the room. i give him the 'get out' look but all he does is cover his eyes. i trust him and start to change. once im done i turn to look at Connor and his mouth is stuck to the floor. "you peeked didn't you?" i asked. he slowley nods with his mouth still hung open. i laugh and go and peck his lips. "one day babe" i grab a large tanktop and pull it over as i walk out. "MAYBE TONIGHT IF YOUR LUCKY!!!" he yelled. "DOUBT IT!" I yell as i sit in the kitchen to find Jc. "why were you yelling 'doubt it'?" "oh Connor thinks that hes gonna fuck me tonight" i say with a little to much confidence. and mostly because i barly swear. Jc just stares at me. "what?" i say finaly. "you said that with waaayyyyy to much confidence" damn its like he read my mind. soon enough Connor comes down with a smirk on his face. "heyyyy we were just talking about you and how horny you are" i laugh. "come on you know you want this" i laugh. then i go all serious "sometimes" once everyone is all packed up we get in two cars and Ricky even invited the fab five! (Jenn, Rabecca, Jack, Andrew and Anthony)