Chapter 11-Confessions and Couples

*Brianna's POV*

Connor and i were on our way back from OakWood Park, we stopped by Starbucks on the way. "hey what do you want?" i ask getting out my money. "not so fast im paying" Connor replies. "whyyyy?????" i say. "because i am now what do you want?" he asks politley. "hmm? a mocha frappicino cappichino alpichino honda cyvic taryaki chicken palino" i say. Connor just stares at me with wide eyes. "im kidding! a double chocolaty chip frapp please?" i smile. he nodds and i find a booth for us to sit at. Connor comes and sits across from me. he hands me my frapp and i thank him. "so about that kiss" he starts. did he not want to kiss me? was it all a mistake? "it really meant something to me Connor, i have strong feelings for you" i say he smiles. "good, so this brings me to the conclusion, Brianna, will you be my girlfriend?" he asks. this is kinda too soon for me, i just had a breakup like two weeks ago. his smile turns into a frown. "I-Im sorry i shouldnt have asked oh man i feel so st-" "yes" i cut him off. he suddenly has a huge smile on his face. then a smirk, oh no. "EVERYONE OF STARBUCKS!!!! I LOVE THIS GIRL RIGHT HERE AND IM NOT AFRAID OF WHO KNOWS IT!!!!" he yells throughout starbucks. "Connor sit down! your gonna get us kicked out!!" i kick his shin and he falls back in his seat instantly. "Ouch that hurt! i dont love you anymore" he says and turns his head so hes not looking at me. "ok then bye" i say taking my frapp and getting up from the booth and heading out the door. i look back once im outside and connor is looking my way. to make it look more drimatic i shed a fake tear. its easy just think of a puppy dieing.... harsh i know but go along with it. i hang my head low as i start to slowley walk away. i hear the starbucks door open and i look back one more time, Connor is running my way. he reaches me and pulls me into a hug. "im so sorry Bri i didnt mean for anything to go wrong. i love you please dont cry" he says. i hug him back. "i love you too Con" he rests his chin on the top of my head. "Don't ever run off like that again" he says. "I promise" I reply. "ok enough of this sad crap, i love you too, can we head home?" i ask politly. Connor agrees and we start to drive back home. once we arrive Sarah pulls me aside.

*Sarah's POV*

once Brianna arrived home i pulled her aside because i want to tell her about Kian and i and how 'serious' we got. "Hey whats wrong?" she ask worriedly. "Um Kian and I-" she cut me off. "You had sex? oh i know already, Ricky told me. he said he heard you guys all night" she laughs and turns to walk in the kitchen but i stop her. "but why would Ricky tell you?" "we are like bestfriends" she smiles gladly "why?" "just wondering" Brianna nods and heads to the room to probually find Connor. Ricky and Brianna? bestfriends? well things do change after you have sex with someone. it seems like time has just flown by. what have i done with my life?

<<1hr later>>

"hey babe" Kian said waking me up from my nap. after Brianna and i talked i have bben feeling kind of sick. "hey whatcha doing?" i ask him. "nothing" he said kissing my neck. "Kiannnn i dont feel well" i say pushing him away. "you dont think" he starts. my eyes go wide."No you used protection right?" "ya i did! so it couldn't be that, maybe its just like a 24hr flu or something" i gron in fustration. "ya probually" kian comes over to hug me and i dont resist. "i love you" he whispered. "i love you too" i say and burry my head in his shoulder. "and hey if you do have our baby inside of you, i will be here the whole way" he smiles. "i will never leave you" he finishes and i feel like im going to ball any second. how could someone as cool and tuff as Kian, be so sweet and kind in a second tops? well Jesus could only know. "i know" i whisper. "ok get some sleep and i will see you in the morining" he says kissing my forehead and starting for the door. "wait" i say, he looks back. "WONT YOU... STAAAAAAY WITH ME? CUZZ YOUR... ALLL I NEEEED!" i sing refurring to Sam Smith. he laughs and comes into bed beside me. "love you sam smith" he laughs. "love you ellie goulding"