Chapter 17- Party Invitations and The Viner's *SEXUAL CONTENT!*

*Brianna's POV*

After the whole Ricky kissing situation. Everyone was starting to get ready for the party. Everyone went out to get food and shit while Con and I stayed home and watched Netflix. "Do you want to do something before the boys get home?" I asked. "Like what?" He looked down at me, exposing his double chins. I give him a smirk. "Wow really? Again? whyyy?" He whined. "because it's funny as shit! Now what pranks can we do?" Suddenly his phone went off. "It's Ricky he said that they would be out till 9 for some odd reason" I smirk. "So we have all night to plan this then! Perfect!" "You are getting way to exited for this" Connor laughs. "I know, so what kind of pranks could we do??" Connor thinks for a minute. How about you get a fake pregnancy test and tell Sarah that you need to talk to her. You tell her that your pregnant then take the test when it's already out of the box. Once it says positive, 'cry' and scream saying you want an abortion. I will hear you and come upstairs to see what happened you will hand me the test and I will slap you. I learned this thing in drama class a couple years ago where you can hit someone where it sounds like you hit them hard but really you didn't. But this can also get Sarah back for doing the prank on us." I look at him processing what he just said. "Your a genius Con!" I kiss him. I quickly pull away. "Oh come on Bri" he whines. "Nope gotta get the tests" I wink and leave the room.

*Connor's POV*

Brianna's birthday is coming up and I think she is going home for her birthday. I text Ricky saying to pick up some party supplies to decorate the party and to buy an ice cream cake, her favourite. He said that would be ok and he suggested a surprise party. I said I would take her out till he texted me to come back then Ya. I guess the prank will have to wait till the next day after the party. I hear the door open and hear footsteps come up the stairs. Brianna shoots through the door and lands on me giggling. "Hey! What are you doing?" I laugh. "I just looooove you so much!" I stare at her. "Oh!" Her eyes go wide. "I also found this fake used condom there and it's broken and it looks pretty legit I can hide it in the garbage by my bed too" she shows me. "hey wanna do it the day after the party? Everyone's going to be tipsy and will do stuff they regret" "yeah your right so wanna go out to dinner tomorrow or something? Ya know get outta the house for a while." I perked up. "Yeah! Where do you wanna eat?" "I don't know I'm still new to this area think it's only been like 6 months" my eyes go wide. "Really? It felt like 2 years?" She nodded agreeing with my statement. "How about this place called 'globes' I don't think I've ever taken you there" "ok how should I dress? dressy?" I nod. "Ok so all set?" She nodded and looked at me. "Come'er" I smiled. I laid down on the bed (remember he's still in there where Brianna was crying and talking to herself so yeah) she got on top of me and just stared at me with her chin digging into my chest. "What?" "Nothing your just so beautiful" she hides her face where her chin used to be. She's literally the love of my life.

<<day of the party>>

(Remember it's a surprise :) )

*Brianna's POV*

I was getting ready to go out with Con when Sarah busts in my room. "CAN I PLEASE DO YOUR MAKEUP!" She yells. (Pic on the side, not lying those are legit my eyes) when she Finished I was surprised. Even though it was only eye makeup it made me look good. My hair was only strait so yeah. "Thanks Sarah it's amazing!" "Yeah now go fuck your boyfriend!" She yells to loud. I give her a weird look "I mean go on a date with your boyfriend!" I smile and head out the door with no hesitation. I go down the stairs and sit on the couch waiting for Connor to come down. I can't believe I got ready faster than him. soon enough Connor comes down the stairs wearing a black button up and jeans with red VANS. "hey there handsome" I smile. "why hello there pretty lady" he comes up to me and kisses my cheek. then slowly moving down my neck. "okay Mr. Frisky lets get going" I laugh. he nods his head and heads to the front door while holding my hand. he opens the door gesturing for me to go outside first. I nod to him signaling thank you and he closes the door behind him. he rushes to my side of the car and opened the door for me too. "thanks babe" I kiss him quickly. he runs to the other side and hops in. "so where are we going again?" I ask. "this place called Globes. there were really good reviews about their food" "okay" I say and hold his hand. he smiles and we head to Globes.

*Sarah's POV*

The party is soon and Connor and Brianna are out on a date. I set up chips, pop, beer, and some other beverages and chips. I feel cold arms around my waist and rub my belly. "hey there beautiful" I heard Kian whisper in my ear sending chills down my spine. "hey" I say and turn around to face him. I give him a peck on the lips and he smiles. he rubs my tummy again. "how is it doing? no sickness?'' I shake my head. "nope surprising I had no sickness. its been kicking though. should I see what sex it is? or keep it a surprise?" he shrugged. "its up to you babe if you really wanna know then go for it" I nod. its almost time for the party and people start showing up. I saw Cameron from a distance with Nash. he looked at me and waved. I waved back. "who are you waving to?" Kian asked. "just Cameron. him and I are really good friends." Kian's face goes blank. "only friends babe, no one could replace you. besides I got your kid inside me. I wont be drinking" he nods and kisses me softly. he walks off and starts talking to Ricky. Connor and Brianna walk in. once they take a seat someone else walks in. what's he doing here?

*Brianna's POV*

Connor and I walk in and Sarah gives me a look and dots her eyes to the door that we just entered through. a drunk Devon enters the house and walks from side to side. obviously looking drunk as hell. "hey wanna go up stairs?" I ask Connor he agrees and we head to our room. soon Connor's lips attack mine he pushes me on the bed and starts kissing me again. "Brianna I want you" he moans. I think im ready. "I want you too Con" I say in between kisses. he smiles, happy with my response. "sure you sure that your ready Brianna? I don't want to force you to do this?" I nod and bring his lips to mine. his hands go up my tank top feeling my stomach and slowly going to my bra unclasping. he soon takes of my tank taking the bra with it. my chest is now exposed as I tug as his chest is also. I move to his belt and try to unbuckle it. I fail and Connor does it for me. he unbuttons my jeans and throws them to the floor with my shirt and bra. we both only have our underwear on and soon that comes off to. "hold on" Connor says. he gets off of me and goes into one of his small drawers and try's to find what I assume is a condom. he finds the small silver grey packet and rips it open and rolling it on his length. he smirks at me and kisses me all over. 'im gonna lose my virginity to him' I thought. he soon enters inside me and he feels more big then what I've seen! I let out a small moan as he starts moving inside of me. he starts to thrust slow then starts picking up his pace. he goes further inside of me and soon hits my g-spot. he thrusts more hitting it every time. "Connor im gonna-" he moaned. "just do it" a wave of pleasure came over me as so Connor. his head flew back and he flopped beside me breathing heavily. "I love you" I say to him. "I love you too" he replied.

*Devon's POV*

I heard everything. how could I lose such a girl? what have I done?