Chapter 5- Lost and New

*Sarah's POV*

I ran as far as i could. having 2 1/2 cartons of milk inside of you didn't help either. i stoped running and found myself at a bar. one drink couldn't hurt right?

*Brianna's POV*

"What are w-w-we?" i say to him and he doesent respond. i have a feeling this is not going to end well. "You see Bri, i have liked you eveer since i met you. everytime you get hurt i feel it to, everytime you cry i feel as if its my fault. i dont ever want you to feel that way. you can trust be boyfriend or not. im always here for you, no matter what happenes to us" that speech. oh that speech. the one thing i could do is kiss him. he kisses back with so much passion that im out of breath in seconds. then Sarah flashed in my mind. she is lost in the streets of LA who knows where she's gone. Jc must have noticed the scared look on my face and got worried "brianna whats wrong?" he asked worried. "Sarah, shes lost somewhere in LA we have to try and find her" "i thought you and her were not on speaking terms?" "mad or not shes my best friend and im going to find her if its the last thing i do" i say as i run out the door leaving Jc stranded in my dust.

*Sarah's POV*

two drinks in and i already feel ill. i go out of the bar and a guy walks up to me. he looks like hes about in his twentys. "hey im cameron i doubt your here on your own?" it sounded more like a question. "oh um ya im here by myself, i kind of ran away from my friends and family" i say to him. Brianna being my only family in this country. "your not from around here are you?" Cameron asked. damn tis guy has so many questions. "no im from up north" i say. my phone suddenly rings and 'Boo!' pops up on the screen signaling its Brianna. i answer. "Bri? why are you calling me?" i ask her. "Sarah please tell me where you are im worried sick!" it sounded like shes been crying. "im at a bar i will meet you back at the O2L house ok?" she replied with an ok and hung up. "sorry about that my friend is worried sick about me and i have to go" i start to walk off. "WAIT!" I turn around. "I never cought your name "Sarah" i say. "um can i possibly have a ride? im kind of lost?" i say with hope in my eyes "i will only if you tell me what happened" he smirked. i sighed and told him everything. from me and Brianna moving here to us meeting the boys then to the pregnacy prank that only happened hours ago. "that rough, i happen to know the O2L boys so i will give you a ride to their place. im surprised you dont know me from vine?" "oh the past couple of days i havent been on vine, twitter, instagram,etc so i dont really know whats going on in todays techno world" i laugh slightly as does Cam. "well im Cameron Dallas, well known via vine"  he smiles and shakes my hand. "im Sarah Queenston, well known through O2L"  i smile back. " shall we leave?" i nod and we head back home.

*Brianna's POV*

I I start to skate back home when i see a faital figure in the distance. i squint to focus and i notice that its Jc. "JC!!!" i scream and jump off my board picking it up in the process.running to him. finaly reaching him i hug him tightly. "dont ever do that again, please" he says out of breath. "never again i promise" i say into his shoulder. he pulls away and stares at me. "lets go ho- i mean my place" he corrects himself. i giggle and hold his hand as we walk back home.

  A\N

HEY TWO UPDATES IN ONE DAY YOUR WELCOME!!!!VOTE COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK! LOVE YOU ALL AND GOOD BYE!