He had his laptop by his side while he used his phone. "What are you doing here?" he asked.

I ignored him and joined him on the bed, his eyes shot to me. "Getting comfortable" I replied.

"You can do that somewhere else" he said. "Can you stop being an Asshole?" I asked. "Asshole? That wasn't your description of me last night" my face squinched in confusion.

"What is that supposed to mean?" he had a smirk on his lips as he typed on his phone. "I'm sure you know better"

Better? This had to do with something that happened last night...last night...

Flashback

"And you should totally hear this insane dream I had about you"

"Shut up"

"Put on some music" I leaned down to the radio. "No" he pulled me back. "Why?"

He sighed, raking his hair lightly. I fell back on the sit. "Still wanna hear the dream?" I asked.

"You're way too drunk and would prolly regret all this shit tomorrow, so shut up!" he replied. "You should be happy to hear it!" I yelled.

"So, I was in the shower with this guy..." his face shot to my direction. "In my dream, Carson. In my dream" I reminded and he looked back at the road.

"He was so...hot with the water running down his and and...his vainy arms...arted with tattoos" I paused and turned to him.

"So, who do you think this guy was?" he asked and I stared at his side features. "You... you're are a whole meal" I literally barked.

"Sober indeed" he mumbled.

"Like your tattoos..." I traced my fingers down his arm and he glamced down at it. "You're so hot...take off your shirt more often" I fell back on the seat, turning to the window.

"Is that what you really want?" he asked and I felt myself slowly dozing off. "That's what every girl wants" I whispered.

Present day

My face smashed into a pillow and I screamed into it. Please tell me I didn't say that. Tell me I didn't boost this motherfucker's ego last night!

Please... please tell me that was a nightmare too.

I leaned away and looked up at him, he still had that smile from last night, eyes fixed on his phone. "You had the guts to listen!" I smacked him.

"Oh now it's my fault you refused to shut up" I groaned and was about smacking him again but he held both my hand.

"Those were once imagination before it became a dream..."

"Night mare" I corrected.

"I'm happy to fill the slot" he let me go and I fell back on the bed, staring up at the ceiling. He got up and just then an idea popped into my head.

"I have an idea for you to compensate me" I sat up, turning to him. "Compensate you?"

"Yeah, you listened to my horrible confession last night" I replied. "You wouldn't quit blurting out your shits"

"Shut up and listen" I sighed. "Since you are so good at being an ass..."

"That's one way to put it"

"You could help me, teach me few...things, ways to defend myself" I finally blurted out with a grin and he just stared at me blankly.

"No"

"Oh common, Carson!" I got off the bed and walked to him. "It's gonna be fun"

"You mean wasting my time on you?" he asked and I sighed. "I'll let that slide because I'm asking for a favour, but seriously, I wanna be able to defend myself, to be independent and-"