13

Jungkook stood at the door, his eyes taking over Taehyung from head to toe for a few long seconds as he did the same to him.

Jungkook was dressed in all black, wearing a fitted button down shirt that cuffed at his elbows, expensive black jeans and similarly expensive shoes; also the same color.

The only contrast within the dark color being the bold words truth that splayed across his side in white, making him look expensive yet casual as he usually did.

However anybody that doubted his wealth just had to look at his wrists, both cuffed in onyx styled bracelets and his Rolex, there of his fingers covered in thick platinum banded rings.

Mother of god.

Taehyung really wanted to undress him with his teeth like a savage bitch in heat, that's what Jungkook did simply by dressing like that.

"What are you doing here?" Taehyung managed to ask, breathless as he caught his gaze and swallowed.

His stomach did flips and quivered because Jungkook was at his house, leaning casually against his doorframe and looking at him like he wanted under his clothes.

Jungkook's mouth curled into a slow grin and he gestured towards Taehyung, his voice low and deeper than he remembered it being.

"Fuck, you look beautiful. Worth coming early to see this."

"Thanks," Taehyung whispered, his face flamed down to his neck.

He bit his lip and gestured him inside, which he took eagerly and acquiesced, shutting the door behind him to lean on.

"You know you're early, so really why are you here?"

"Maybe I wanted to see you sooner," Jungkook replied smoothly, his eyes dark as they swept over the other yet again.

Just that simple sentence had Taehyung's legs feeling like jelly, his head light and him between his legs wet, needy and empty.

Taehyung swallowed hard, his hand going to his throat where he felt his pulse leaping.

He was a wreck and Jungkook was only inside his house, just standing there by the door, still too close to him and he felt like he was going to faint.

Probably because Taehyung still couldn't wrap his head around having Jungkook with himself and it not being a figment of his imagination.

"Well I hope the trip was worth it," Taehyung said and Jungkook smiled again, his head nodding as he stepped closer, too close, and fingered a lock of his hair, twisting and smoothing it out.

"Oh, it is," Jungkook husked, slowly leaning into Taehyung, his finger around his hair now curving against his jaw.

"I didn't come here for this, not yet..... But now....."

"Now what?" Taehyung asked breathlessly, falling deeper under whatever spell the ravenette seemed to be casting on him.

Jungkook's thumb touched the curve of Taehyung's lower lip, the rough pad of his fingertip smoothing across.

"This." Jungkook said just as he sealed his lips over the other's, shutting — whatever Taehyung planned on saying — up with the softest lips he'd ever felt in his life.

Taehyung inhaled sharply, a soft moan leaving his lips at the feel of Jungkook kissing him the way he was.

Jungkook's tongue pressed against Taehyung's lower lip, coaxing it open just enough for him to deepen the kiss, and long for him to kiss between his legs the same way he did his mouth.

Taehyung's hands went to him, one to his hair, sliding through the thick strands and tugging it, the other cupping his jaw and feeling his chin against his fingertips.