1

"What makes you think he can't find a door in the morning, when he found a bed so easily in the dark?"

Bitch.

Click!

Taehyung knew the moment he saw her that she'd be a problem.

Click, Snap!

Damn him, what was his obsession with blondes?

Click!

Click!

Click!

Taehyung's fingers tensed against the button of his camera and he clenched his jaw so hard he feared he might've cracked the bone in half.

This was always the hard part, the part that made him violent and want to lash out at anyone who even breathed next to him.

He watched through the zoom feature of his camera, pissed off, irritated and hurt as Jungkook lowered his arm around the blonde bitch's lower back and ushered her inside for what he knew — believe him, Taehyung knew — was a night of hearing her scream; oh god, Jungkook, harder - please!

A night Taehyung would have to suffer through much like he did every night for the past two years until the sun rose, until he'd have to go back home and then to work to relive each detail, until night came again.

Taehyung had a life, a job..... a somewhat boyfriend who hung around him on occasion. His life was normal enough.

By day he was a computer mainframe programmer, or that was the pretty way of saying; a company hacker that got rid of other hackers.

He'd been called a prodigy at some point in his life, having learned how to disassemble and then reassemble any computer or laptop you could mention by the age of twelve.

Some people fawned over him for being able to do that still, despite it being a part of himself he now just grew to hate.

Taehyung hated it because it was boring, uneventful and just plain bleak. He wasn't the one who got the attention, no — that belonged to his sister, Sofia, with her lighter hair and doe eyed charm.

Taehyung was the boy with the soft brown hair, the rounded brown eyes and the wide hips and fat ass that everyone overlooked in exchange for his stick figure sister or men that had looks like her.

Or in this case, girls like this blonde bimbo, Jungkook brought into his house and was leading to his living room. Girls like that were the ones who got the guys like him whilst people like Taehyung watched it happen miserably.

"Fucking bitch," Taehyung hissed quietly to himself, his annoyance growing further when Jungkook took the first corner of his home that temporarily blinded him from his vison.

Taehyung's teeth gritted together and he clenched his hands into fists, jealousy raging fiercely inside him because he knew what happened when that blind spot happened.