6

Smiling at that thought, Taehyung walked past the bar and wedged himself between the bodies and through a corner that the busy security guards were too busy — or stupid — to notice.

His heart slammed inside his chest at the sight, because there he was, a few feet away; the guy who's taken over Taehyung's life and cracked his way into his every thought.

Jeon Jungkook.

He sat in a booth, his friends Seokjin and Namjoon by his side, all three of them looking good, only Jungkook made a difference, he stood out on his own.

Wearing a white printed Versace T-shirt and black fitted jeans, a look Taehyung would consider casual had he not seen the rings on Jungkook's fingers and the expensive Rolex draped around his wrist.

Hot Damn, if Jungkook wasn't the most gorgeous man Taehyung had ever seen in his life.

The shock of seeing him faded immediately when Taehyung took in the scene around Jungkook.

Women flanked on either side of his friends, one on Namjoon's and one on Seokjin's lap, while there's another damn blonde talking to Jungkook himself, though he looks uninterested.

Taehyung took a long sip of his drink and thought to himself, you better look fùcking uninterested.

As though he jinxed the whole thing, the blonde said something in Jungkook's ear and his lips curved into a smile and he laughed, his hand falling on her knee.

Taehyung's own hand clenched around his glass and he had to remind himself to calm down or else he'd break it and cut himself..... again and end up needing stitches..... again.

Still laughing, Jungkook turned casually and scanned across the room and then Taehyung saw the way his shoulders tensed and his jaw clenched when their eyes met.

Taehyung's lips parted and he breathed heavily because Jungkook's seeing him, actually seeing him up close and not in his imagination.

Taehyung felt himself blush as Jungkook eyed him from head to toe, his brow raising as he curled his lip slowly and smiled.

Seconds later, Jungkook moved his hand away from the blonde's knee and said something that only she heard and she suddenly stood, glared Taehyung's way and then stormed off in a blonde mess of crude words aimed at him.

Jungkook, unaffected as usual, set his drink down and stood to his feet, his lips moving to tell something to his friends who also looked Taehyung's way and then laughed in regards to something he said.

Taehyung swallow hard, took another long sip of his drink for courage, ran a hand through his hair and then bit his lip and watched him move past them and towards him.

Each step Jungkook took closer to Taehyung made his heart beat so fast and so loud that he heard it thumping in his ears, each pulse matching his footsteps.

When Jungkook stood before Taehyung, taller than him in his heels and that was much more appealing that he'd ever thought he could be, he didn't stop staring.

Instead Jungkook stared heatedly at Taehyung, starting at his shoes and working his way up slowly, their eyes met and he smiled.