2

It was coming up to six in the morning and Taehyung had just ran down the hill from Jungkook's house, gone into his car, changed his clothes into grey spandex gym shorts, a black sports tee that matched the stripes going down the shorts and his tr...

It was coming up to six in the morning and Taehyung had just ran down the hill from Jungkook's house, gone into his car, changed his clothes into grey spandex gym shorts, a black sports tee that matched the stripes going down the shorts and his trainers.

All this effort to resemble just a regular ongoing runner and not anything else.

The only improvement Taehyung gave himself was the contacts. They changed his eye color from their brown to a pretty blue that made his skin tone and black hair stand out much more.

The reason he did this was because he knew that despite his affinity for blonde skanks, Jungkook had a secret thing for brunettes with light eyes.

His other reason for staying up all night through hours of sex and late night swims, besides the obvious was also to appreciate this moment coming up.

The moment being Jungkook's plaything limping past the front gate, wobbly in her high heels and yesterday's dress on as she walked towards her car that happened to be parked in front of Taehyung's.

Taehyung feigned running into her, accidentally on purpose knocking her down and flat on her ass as he sputtered fake apologies about how clumsy he was and how he wasn't even paying attention.

"It's fine, I needed a wake up call anyways," The girl said in a hoarse voice that she then cleared once she realized she sounded like a frog with strep throat.

Her eyes widened when she noticed her purse had fallen and opened onto the concrete to reveal all its contents — those being used condom wrappers.

"Shit, I'm so embarrassed, let me just tak—"
"No worries, let me help you," Taehyung smiled tensely, bending besides her to pick up the contents of her purse whilst humming to himself in amusement.

Once he gave her all her things back and they both stood up, her red faced and embarrassed, and him as smiley as he could be.

"You're all set."

She was a pretty girl if you overlooked the runny eyeliner and birds nest hair, but Taehyung wouldn't call her the best Jungkook had ever brought home.

No, he'd seen models walk through that door that made him want to run and actually hit the treadmill and this girl wasn't one of them.

She looked at Taehyung, eyeing him up as he stood there at six am, looking ready for a workout and cleared her throat, shifting on her feet nervously a he kept smiling at her.

It wasn't the Taehyung way of doing things though.

He really couldn't just let her go like that...

"So, you must be his sister, right?" Taehyung asked lightly, biting the inside of his cheek as a laugh bubbled up in his mouth, "Or a cousin? I see so many girls come in and out, but whenever I ask, all I get told is they're family. Are you Korean, too?"

This girls face reddened and she sputtered out a reply, a choked out laugh leaving her lips as she said no and shook her head.

"No, no... I'm Jungkook's.... friend."

Taehyung's face paled as he feigned shock for the girl as he spoke next in hushed tones.

"Oh god, Seriously?" He asked her as he gripped her arm and she nodded, looking apprehensive at him.

"Jesus, it's not my business, but from person to person, I'm entitled to help you out a little, but this is our secret, okay babe?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Look, it's a family secret because people don't want any gossip, but he — Jungkook, I mean..." Taehyung trailed off, biting his lip as if he were truly nervous, "He's not been the same since... He was diagnosed....."

At this the blonde's eyes widened and she took a step back, teetering on her shaky legs. "Diagnosed? What do you mean?"

"I can't say anymore, because people here don't gossip about him unless you wan to be relocated if you catch my drift. But, I'd get myself tested as soon as possible if I were you, hon. You could still have a chance, after all."

That was all it took to chase yet another girl off in a panicked run to the free clinic to get an STD test and away from Taehyung's man.

Taehyung watched in amusement as the girl stormed off in her car, the tires squealing against the pavement as she left and when she was gone, the laugh he'd been holding in, finally escaped.

"Fall for it every time," Taehyung smirked to himself and snorted as another laugh left his lips.

However that laughter died when a few seconds later the wrought iron gates opened and out came Jeon Jungkook.

His sunglasses on, cigarette in his mouth and his phone in his ear, wearing a fresh white T-shirt and jeans that had a rip in the knee along with those fancy, expensive boots he wore, his hair now messily styled.

Shit, what a sight in the morning.

His presence up close hit Taehyung like a ton of bricks and he nearly fell on his own ass, he was that appealing.

Jungkook walked past him, no doubt on his way to get his usual food from the cafe down the street like he did everyday, only this time he did a small double take when he saw Taehyung.

Despite the dark frames of his shades, Taehyung felt the heat of that gaze all the way between his legs and heat crept up his cheeks.

That effect Jungkook had on Taehyung doubling when his lips tilted in the faintest of smiles his way.

Somebody had taken notice of the eyes, fake as they were.

"Morning," Jungkook said quietly as he passed the other, his thick accent that much better up close.

Taehyung preened as if he'd actually stroked him like a spoiled kitten and bit his lip, a shiver curving his spine as he recalled just what that mouth of his could do when let loose on a someone's body....

Oh yes, that wait Taehyung talked about would definitely be gone soon.

He'd make sure of it.

And when Taehyung was through with Jungkook, he'd make sure he didn't want anybody else but him.....

Not ever.