11

There was a pause as if Jungkook couldn't really believe Taehyung had picked up after so many calls.

For a moment Taehyung thought he'd be nervous, but in typical Jungkook fashion he sounded calm and collected as well.

"Taehyung, babe, I've been trying to reach you for a bit."

Taehyung rolled his eyes, amused by how Jungkook's ego wouldn't ever admit he's been chasing chasing him like a mad man

"I'm sorry, who's this?"

"Babe."

Taehyung's toes curled in his shoes and he fought a shiver because the word babe coming from Jungkook's lips just wasn't or shouldn't be illegal.

It sounded too good, too deep.

"Oh, Jungkook, right? Sorry, I never got to saving your number," Taehyung lied easily, chuckling at the way he seemed pissy at that particular fact — or well, lie.

"Well you should've. I did say to call me," Jungkook countered, still sounding irritated at Taehyung which just made pissing him off more fun.

Taehyung wonder if he'd fight him and then fuck hi—

"I'll be quick because I'm running late for something, but what are you doing in the afternoon?"

You, Taehyung almost said, but didn't.

"It depends," He dismissed quickly, swearing he heard Jungkook growl — like an animal, on the other line.

Normally Taehyung hated that type of thing, but on Jungkook, he started imagining all sorts of wild, barbaric things he could do to him if he wanted.

"Depends on what, babe?" Jungkook asked calmly, his deep breathing sounding. "What's it gonna take for a yes from you?"

"I'm pretty hard to please, Jungkook. You might want to reconsider that offer," Taehyung told him, feigning to be coy about it but not technically lying.

He was hard to please, some exes would've called him high maintenance even; because of the jealousy, of course.

"I'm happy to try and please you," Jungkook said smoothly, his amused hum making a flush creep onto Taehyung's face.

Jesus, what a voice.

"I'm sure you say that to all those girls," Taehyung quipped back, fighting to keep his tone leveled and not betray how much him speaking turned him on.

"I might, but I only mean it with you," Jungkook countered back, that deep voice of his meshing with the thick pronunciation of his accent.

Taehyung was a goner, he had no clue why he picked up the phone....

"Babe, you know you're gonna say yes. So I'll make it easy, dinner tonight, I'll pick you up at seven and then you can deliberate on your own if I can please you or not. Sounds good, yeah?"

Taehyung stopped focusing after the words please you left Jungkook's lips, imagining all the way he knew he could please him.

Having seen them for himself, adding to the redness he was sure was present on his face and the ache he felt between his legs.

"Seven it is." Taehyung replied, his voice breathless despite how he tried.

He held his phone right against his ear, his eyes shutting as Jungkook's amused laugh was heard through the receiver.

He liked Taehyung flustered, it seemed.

"I'll give you my address, do you have a pen anywhere?"

"I'll find one, babe. Give me a sec," Jungkook said and Taehyung bit his lip, breathing deeply to center and calm himself so he didn't actually realize the depth of how flustered he actually was.

"Namjoon, Pen. Now, or you know what; write this down and make it clear, for fuck sake."

Taehyung heard Jungkook shout and he couldn't help the grin that curved onto his lips.

"No, I won't say any of that. Shut the fuck — babe, you still there?"

"You seem a little busy, maybe I should call you later." Taehyung chuckled, already reaching to end the call.

"You won't call," Jungkook stated bluntly and he rolled his eyes, yet continued to smile.

"You're right, I won't."

"You're gonna make me work for it, aren't you?" Jungkook said quietly and Taehyung shifted in his seat, pressing his thighs together to ease the frustrations he felt.

When he replied with a quiet yes, Jungkook cursed to himself and then said Taehyung's name in a coaxing tone that ended all his willpower.

"Taehyung, babe, you don't want to play games with me..."

"Maybe I do," He replied back, biting his lip.

"You'll lose," Jungkook said, "I can be very persuasive when I want something."

"I'm sure you can be," Taehyung murmured, his chest rising and falling heavily with how hard he struggled to breathe, "But I don't like to lose, either."

"A bet, then." Jungkook mused and Taehyung agreed with something like that, too aroused to think this through.

He chuckled, the sound deepened and rich in his ears, "Your address, babe."

Taehyung gave it to him so quickly, he winced at how desperate he must've sounded.

"I'll see you then, Taehyung. Wear a dress, you'll need it."

Before he could reply or even pretend to be offended, the call ended and he was left with his phone in his hand, mouth agape and scandalized by Jungkook.

Not any less turned on, despite the highhandedness — which once again proved that despite any anger he held at Jungkook, he really could do whatever he pleased with Taehyung and he'd let him.

Still, a part of Taehyung's ego had to have the last word, so without thinking of his actions, he went to his contacts, found Jungkook and sent him a text saying how he cheated on that.

Jungkook's reply:

I don't play fair, I play to win.

Taehyung stared down at his phone, mulling over that reply for a few minutes until he dropped it on his lap, held his hands against his mouth and screamed.

Jungkook was going to kill him at this rate.

• • • •