3

"Hell is empty and all the devils are here." William Shakespeare.

Throughout the week Taehyung did much the same as he'd been doing for two years

He went to work in the mornings, saved the company from other hackers who tried to hack him in order to hack them, came home, on occasion saw Jimin, avoided his sister and then as soon as the sun set and night fell he went to Jungkook's to watch him fuck more girls into limping messes that he tossed out in the morning.

With the exception that every morning as soon as they'd come out to leave, Taehyung would be there supposedly out for a morning run and a friendly chat with the city scum, he meant his girls.

Everyday Taehyung sent another one to the free clinic, a fact he knew was true because he had a permanent open window into the clinics mainframe that led him to each girls file and what they'd get tested for.

The amount of info he'd gotten in addition to that on all of them was either amusing or downright disturbing.

Social security numbers, addresses, phone numbers, emergency contacts, school records... blood types...

Taehyung had it all stored in the best hiding spot nobody could ever crack; his mind.

All of their names and information stored away inside his head, their dirty laundry and secrets all just waiting to be tossed into their face should they try and come back to Jungkook's for a round two.

Taehyung waited for it to happen through the week, but no repeat girls, only new ones.

He really would've questioned Jungkook's sexual drive had he not known him.

Jungkook was an introvert in all things, everything happened in his house and when he did come out to roam the city, he was quiet but commanding, his presence doing the talking he didn't do for himself.

Taehyung had guessed all the sex was to cope for something he lacked at first, but as time went on he simply realized that Jungkook just liked to fuck.

A lot.

Excessively... In all sorts of ways...

Hence the girls everyday.

Nonetheless that didn't phase Taehyung and he kept at his routine by feigning to run past Jungkook's house every morning before work.

And every morning throughout that week Jungkook would see Taehyung and do that glorious half smile that made him and countless other girls want to drop knees and service him.

Nothing else, unfortunately.

Like Taehyung said, Jungkook was a man of few words, but he knew he'd caught his eye.

Taehyung heard Jungkook saying so to one of his friends.

It hadn't been much, just him mentioning how he always caught the runner (that being Taehyung) running past his house.