"I can, of course I can. I will feel the same pain for each of my children, and I will never be partial." Sanya said firmly.

    Da Ya deeply forgot San Ya with a glance, "I hope you can do what you said, but San Ya..." Da Ya took San Ya's hand, "Let go of your prejudice against Liu Lang, he is ours. Brother, he is the support of our natal family. Liu Lang has known to protect us since he was a child. I don’t understand why you have always had such deep opinions on him. You will know when you marry into the Mu family. A capable brother from the natal family can make you lose weight Much straighter!"

    Sanya took his hand out of Daya's hand, and said with a smile: "Sister, why should I rely on him? I married a good man, and my husband likes me so much. As long as I live a good life, I will definitely not ask him." , in this life, I will never ask him..."     Da Ya turned cold at this moment: "San Ya, you are ambitious, since you are so capable, why do you still ask Liu Lang to do it this time? You say it, do you think you can marry into the Mu family without Liulang?"     Sanya was poked into her mind: "Why can't I, Mr. Mu likes me, of course I can marry into the Mu family, this marriage is my own Please, if I don't do this, my parents will marry me to Mudzuzi, and Liu Lang will let me into Mu's house for his own reputation..." But she knew in her heart that whether it was for fame or not, if not Zhou Yi, even if Mr. Mu really wanted to marry her, the rich family of the Mu family would not let her in as a country girl.     "Did you do it on purpose?" Da Ya asked in disbelief. She suddenly realized that she had never known this younger sister who grew up with her!     Sanya lowered her head and did not speak.     Big Ya shook her head, she was deeply disappointed with this younger sister, she could understand complaining about her parents and Liu Lang, but San Ya could do such a shameless thing! If one is not good, the whole Zhou family will be troubled!     "Since this is the case, then you can reap what you want. Don't worry, I won't say anything about what happened today. It's up to you whether it's a blessing or a curse in the future." Da Ya only felt deeply Deeply powerless, if father, mother and Liu Lang knew that Sanya was doing this on purpose to force them to plan to marry her into the Mu family, it would not be surprising if her father beat her to death.     Sanya was in a hurry to tell the truth, and she also secretly regretted it, but now she heard Daya say that, and she secretly breathed a sigh of relief.     Da Ya stood up and walked out of San Ya's room, she no longer knew such San Ya.     The day of the big wedding is coming soon. I heard that Sanya married into a rich family in Lin County, and I am envious of all the dowries.

    Erya Zhou Shu looked at such a big scene, and then looked at the rough and simple materials on her body, and felt extremely tormented. In the end, she didn't get married in the city as she wished, but married in the next village. Although her husband's family has more than ten acres of land and her husband treats him well, how can it compare to the life of a young grandmother after Sanya.

    Why, except for Si Ya, she has always been the most decent girl in the Zhou family. When she was a child, the girls in the second bedroom were like beggars in front of her. Why did everything lose weight when they grew up!

    "Liulang has been admitted to a scholar, and even his sister married a good family. Brother Zhou and his second sister-in-law are blessed!" The people beside Erya were discussing.

    Erya paused, and suddenly realized that, yes, it was because Sanya had a capable brother that she also became a phoenix from a toad. Why didn't her brother get admitted as a scholar? Why!

    No matter how turbulent Erya was in her heart, the welcoming team still came. When Mu Zili entered Xiawan Village, he only made some young girls blush. This looks too handsome... Sanya What a blessing, the husband's family is not only rich, but also the husband is so good-looking, I'm afraid he will fall into the honeypot in the future!

    Seeing Mu Zili, Er Ya felt a wave of jealousy crazily spreading in her body. Looking at the silly husband next to her, she forcibly pinched her nails.

    Sanya was helped out to bid farewell to her parents. When a girl got married, she had to be carried on the sedan chair by her natal brothers. Zhou Yi was only ten years old, so naturally she couldn't afford Sanya, so she changed it to a sedan chair.

    The moment Sanya was sent into the bridal sedan chair, Zhou Yi whispered in her ear: "I know you are not that stupid, and you are not so easily bewitched by love, Second Sister, you tried your best to get you I have already done this marriage for you, and you can be regarded as benevolent and benevolent, and it can be regarded as my little brother's last wish for you. Second sister, live a good life in the future. Remember, from now on, you will be A person who has nothing to do with the Zhou family, if something happens, I won't take care of you any more."

    Sanya's face turned pale when she was told, and her hands tightened immediately, Liulang knew her thoughts from the beginning to the end?

    Although she tried her best to tell herself that she would be able to live a good life in the future, her heart did not feel calm. The swaying sedan chair seemed to be the same as her heart, with ups and downs that could not calm down.

    Sanya married into the Mu family, and Zhou Yi's life returned to peace. He began to study with Han Xiangru at ease. When Sanya returned home on the third day, Zhou Yi did not go back.

    Mu Zili accompanied Sanya back to the house, with the aim of getting close to Zhou Yi, but it's a pity that his brother-in-law is not at home, this is not showing face to his sister and brother-in-law.

    Coming out of Zhou's house, Mu Zili looked at Sanya and asked, "You don't have a good relationship with your brother?"

    Sanya's heart tightened, "Why, we all grew up together and suffered a lot when we were young. The relationship between me and Liulang couldn't be better."

    Hearing what she said, Mu Zili smiled at Sanya and stroked Sanya's head: "Madam, you and I have become husband and wife, and we will naturally be one in the future, don't worry , I will definitely treat you well."

    Sanya forced a smile, but her heart was beating like thunder, and within a few days of her marriage, not only did Mu Zili talk about Liulang intentionally or unintentionally, but even what the father-in-law mentioned inside and outside the words. It was also Liu Lang, and she realized at this moment that the reason why the Mu family was willing to marry her was because of Liu Lang.

    Why, why does she have to live in the shadow of Liu Lang all her life?

    Zhou Yi naturally didn't know what Sanya and his wife were thinking. For his own selfishness, Sanya plotted against him and plotted against his parents. In his heart, he had long regarded Sanya as a stranger, what he said to Sanya in front of the sedan chair door , is his real idea.

    He was selected as a scholar and has been promoted to the scholar academy.

    After class in the morning, Zhou Yi saw Master Sun Zhu from afar, and it seemed that they hadn't seen each other for a long time. Zhou Yi greeted him from afar, but Master Sun Zhu acted as if he didn't see him.