Chapter 1

It was already late when Yuqiu came home today, her mind was dizzy, just now when she was in KTV, she was given a lot of strange mixed wine by her best friend Yunmi, when she first drank it, it was sour and sweet, I didn't expect the stamina to be so great.

As soon as she entered the house, Yuqiu just took off her high heels that were in the way, locked the door with her body memory, then slumped on the soft sofa, and fell into a coma.

At the last second of her consciousness, Yuqiu vaguely heard the sound of a door being opened, and then some glaring incandescent lights were turned on. She was still dizzy thinking whether it was her mother who came over, and then fell into a dark and sweet In dreamland.

Yuqiu's sleep was extremely restless, and her dreams were intermittent. For a while, she was tightly wrapped around her body by a big octopus; The strong and huge boa constrictor stares closely with its icy golden eyes...

Looking at the beautiful woman with flushed face and closed eyes, Qin Ze felt a burst of relief in his heart.

His dick was so comfortable being sucked by this little girl's pussy, the pussy was wet and tight, as soon as he entered it, it was like countless small mouths sucking all parts of the dick tightly, his scalp was numb with the coolness, Moreover, this acupuncture point is shallow, so it is easy to push to the cervix, and it can be opened after a hundred times of pushing. The willpower was so strong that he almost lost the pass.

The place where the lower bodies of the two touched could not stop the sound of "popping", and there was also a popping sound from time to time, which was especially loud in the quiet living room. Qin Ze sucked Yuqiu's red lips obsessively, and his thick tongue rampaged in her mouth, greedily sucking the oxygen in Cherry's small mouth, until she subconsciously frowned and Qin Ze let go of the already red and swollen mouth.

He fondly played with the white breasts of the woman in front of him, thinking that she was as flat as him back then, but the nipples were pink and tender, but he didn't expect them to be so much bigger now, Qin Ze thought that this was at least a D Well, when she was lying on the sofa just now, she didn't know if it was because of the clothes. She couldn't see that it was so big. It was only after she got started that she realized that it was really "strong capital".

Sure enough, he has grown up, Qin Ze thought a little bit sourly, but it has been eleven years and he still hasn't grown up? It is impossible for him to admit that when he completely entered her body, he still had a slight delusion that she was still a virgin. After all, her nipples were small, and the pussy between her legs was also tender and light pink. The petals tightly wrapped the hole, doing her duty Guarding the opening of the cave, there is no hair, exactly the same as before he left.

But this little hypocrisy was quickly left behind by him. After all, he didn't value the concept of chastity, but he was a little regretful that Yuqiu was not picked by himself, but thinking about it, he just didn't pick it up. It's just to pick off the flower completely, and what he cares more about is the ownership of this beautiful flower. Now that he is back, Xiao Yuqiu, who loved him so much at the beginning, should choose his own, although he was indeed a bit too much at the time. ?

Qin Ze was thinking about some past events in his mind, but he did not slack in his movements. Finally, after a quick thrust, he poured all the semen from the two huge sacs down his body. In the cervix, he stared at the woman's red and swollen legs without moving. The cloudy white semen was particularly lustful on the red and tender petals. The petals that tightly covered it had been fucked so hard that he couldn't close them, and if he touched it lightly, it would still tremble slightly.

It wasn't until he saw that the woman's pussy had swallowed all the semen and not a single drop flowed out that he looked away in satisfaction, hugged her across his chest easily, and walked into the bedroom.

The bedroom was obviously decorated for a single girl. He glanced at the photo of the band pasted on the bedside. It was the one she liked before. It was quite romantic, and he felt a little happy.

The time displayed on the phone was 2:34, and she came back at 12:11. Unexpectedly, the two of them had been messing around for so long. They kissed the girl's forehead intimately. Qin Ze walked into the bathroom with Yuqiu in his arms, and began to listen carefully Finely beat and clean the traces of the mess just now.

While washing, his mind began to drift again, and his hands gradually became dishonest. He kept kneading the pair of snow milk that he had sucked and chewed for a long time, feeling the soft and beautiful touch in the palm of his hand, and he couldn't help sighing in his heart, How could I have been so cruel to leave this wonderful body for eleven years?

But now he's back, so let the shit go, I don't know how Yuqiu will react when she wakes up tomorrow.

Originally, he wanted to come back and develop a good relationship with her before fucking her, but the drunk girl last night was too tempting, so she just lay on the sofa without any defense, wearing a white sleeveless snow jacket The skirt was spun, revealing round and lovely shoulders and a small collarbone. The skirt was not long, barely reaching the knees. Those slender and fair calves were all exposed, including the pair of jade feet. They were so white and dazzling under the harsh light. .

Qin Ze originally wanted to be an upright gentleman and put a quilt on her to prevent her from catching a cold. When he took the quilt and walked over to put it on her, he accidentally touched Yuqiu's shoulder with his fingertips. So he couldn't move his fingers, staring at the familiar yet unfamiliar face with closed eyes, Qin Ze just felt that the girl in front of him was so cute, so cute that he really wanted him to swallow it in one gulp.

He has indeed done this, and he has not let go of it from the inside to the outside. From the beginning to the end, she is like an exquisite sex doll, coordinating with his various movements without complaint, satisfying his various sensuality and sensuality desire to do.

I don't know what kind of wine Yuqiu was drinking. He hasn't woken up after doing it for so long, or is it because this girl is really too strong to drink? Anyway, she must not be allowed to go out drinking alone in the future. Although it feels good that she can make him do whatever he wants when she is drunk, what if she is not by his side next time drinking? Wouldn't that be cheaper for others?

Qin Ze didn't have the slightest awareness of taking advantage of others. What he thought was that the two of them hit each other so well before, and Yuqiu loved him so much and was so stupid, so it was easy to coax. Going to bed was just a concept of time, and he was just a little earlier. It's just a moment, and besides, the beauty is pregnant, he is not Liu Xiahui, who can sit still, how can he let go of the meat delivered to his mouth?

Thinking of being able to press this warm, fragrant and soft jade body under him every day in the future, Qin Ze felt that the "brother" who had just eaten had the urge to raise his head again, but looking at the pussy that had been ravaged by him in a mess, he It was still rare to suppress his own desires, because the girl he wanted to spend his next life with couldn't be ignored like a girlfriend who had promiscuous sex abroad.

Besides, the future is long. Of course, Dundon meat and Yitong meat should be chosen. However, he didn't feel wronged by his erect cock, the pussy can't be used, the mouth, hands, legs and chest are all empty, he doesn't want to go too far, Yuqiu's icy muscles and bones are all his The bite marks were neither light nor heavy, and they were bruised and purple. I used those small hands to rub a few times at random, and then ejaculated hastily.

After both of them were refreshed, Qin Ze held Yuqiu in his arms and slept on the single bed, which was a little too small for the two of them. Qin Ze fell asleep in satisfaction.