It pained me to have to confess to myself how insanely in love I was with Haerin-ssi.

It pained me to know that I would end up in the familiar misery I have known in my life and even worse.... just to see Haerin smile.

"Did Haerin-ah tell you we're recording a song after school?" Minji asked.

"No," I whispered... a bit too distracted to even know what she had asked.

Have you ever been so in love that hurts so much? That your heart is just swollen at all hours of the day? That you'll feel like you'll have a heart attack every time they smile or cry?

That you cry of joy and sorrow because you've never felt so much....?

"Are you sure you're alright?" The President asked again.

I shook my head to gain my consciousness back and realized we were in front of the Newjeans Clubroom.

"Y/N-SSI!!" Haerin squealed as I walked in.

I could feel my exhausted heart sigh as soon as I saw her Haerin's cute smile.

"Hi, Froggy!" I exclaimed back, pulling her into a kiss.

I could feel a tear of joy sliding down my cheek and quickly pulled away before Haerin could notice.

"I forgot to tell you that we were recording a song tonight!" Haerin shared excitedly.

"It's alright-"

I was about to tell her that I would just pick her up later when Minji suddenly interrupted. "It's alright, Y/n-ssi will just do their homework while we record!" She said.

I gave The President a glare and she just winked at me.

I took a deep breath, a mix of exhaustion and frustration, then took a seat on one of the desks in the clubroom.

I began to do my assignments and just let myself focus.

The girls were busy, so I made sure to focus on my work too.

That's until I heard.....

"깜짝 놀라게 하기는 해도"
(You catch me off guard sometimes)

My heart dropped knowing damn well who's angelic voice that was...

I looked up from my paper and accidentally.... my eyes met with Haerin's.

"자신만만한 너의 태도
(But you got that confidence)

Liked you from the get go......"

My heart stopped when Haerin became a blushing mess.

She kept trying to keep her eyes on me, but she was too shy to do so...

I was just happy she was smiling at me.

"Cool함은 그대로
(Cool as ever)

부담감은 제로
(Zero pressure)"

I tried my best not to be distracted by the girls, but it was hard.

All of the girls were having so much fun while recording the song and a fun music video.

Haerin kept catching me every time I looked at her.

I must have watched the girls for over 3 hours.... because before I knew it.... I was being asked if their music video turned out okay.

"So, what do you think?" Hanni-ssi asked.

"Yeah, sunbaenim! How does it look?" Hyein-ssi asked.

I watched the whole video they made with an arythmic heart.

By the end of it, all I could ask was... "Did you all just make a song about soda?"

"Heyyy, that's not all it is!" Danielle-ssi exclaimed.

I couldn't help but chuckle at her cute response.

"I loved it!" I answered, looking at Haerin in specific.

"I'm really lucky," I thought to myself.... turning into a blushing mess over Haerin's cute smile.

-

-

-

-

-

-

Author's note: Rate "Zero" from 1-10! I say 9.5 >///<