Chapter - 9

Jungkook :- What did you do?
Y/n :- * Crying badly, sobbing * I... I don't know .... I have no Idea. Jayykayy. Please call his parents.

------

You Panicked as taehyung lost all his consciousness. Your hands were shaking and you felt like useless and ended up crying. You hairs were a total mess and sweat was dripping off your forehead. You took out your phone and called the ambulance.
One thing that, from the time this all started jungkook was all around your head but you knew he was himself in a bad condition.
But you gathered all your courage and called jungkook.

-On call-

Jk :- Hello. Y/n?
Y/n :- * sobbing and skipping on breath *
Hello. Hello jungkook. Jungkook help me.
Jk :- y/n, y/n. I can hardly understand what you are saying, but why do you need my help. Where are you?
Y/n :- I am... I am in car. * Sob, sob * I am with Taehyung.
Jk :- With who? Taehyung. Why?
Y/n :- Look, I'll tell you later. But everything was good until, he suddenly fell unconscious. ( You said in one breath )

And all the concern in jungkook's voice changed into anger.

Jk :- What did you do to him? Y/n tell me why is there a problem whenever you are there?
Y/n :- * screaming your lungs out with a cracked voice * For once leave me stupid idiot Jeon. Fucking act like a sane person. Go and call Taehyung's parents to the city hospital you fucking idiot.

- call end -

He was shocked in sudden change of your behaviour for the first time but understood that you were concerned and so was he.
So, he called his parents and told them about it.

Jk started calling you again.

- On call -

Jk :- Y/n, wait. Don't hang up.
Y/n :- What?
Jk :- Where are you now?
Y/n :- Hospital.
Jk :- Is he okay. Where is he?
Y/n :- He is with the doc. Nothing serious. It's some allergy they are guessing.
Jk :- oh ! Okay. I wish I could come.
Y/n :- ( you knew how bad he wanted to see his brother ) hmm.
Jk :- Were you on a .... Umm... Like date or something ?
Y/n :- What no. I mean we were just hanging out.
Jk :- Where? I mean if you wanna tell.
Y/n :- Remember the riverside your mother used to take us to.
Jk :- ( flustered ) Oh! Our place. Wait!!!
.
.
.
He didn't eat the sweetcorn that we loved to eat.
---
Y/n :- Actually no. But I offered him from mine and he didn't refuse. He took a bite. Why?
Jk :- He is allergic to sweetcorn. You.
He didn't refuse.
Y/n :- * sobbing again * Nooo!..

- call end -

Jungkook is even more concerned now, for both of you. But a strange feeling while listening that Taehyung didn't refuse to take the bite when he is one the most considerate person when it comes to his health.
He was thinking that maybe Taehyung is having feelings for y/n but doesn't want to admit it. The feeling scared jungkook.
He doesn't wanted to sound selfish. All the flashbacks of him hurting you and Taehyung comforting you and that cafeteria hug between you and Taehyung came back before jungkook's eyes.
He started crying for not one but multiple reasons now.

- In hospital -

Here in hospital you were crying like hell of the tears when you realised that he ended up in this position because of you.
You made a tight fist and started banging it against the hospital benches you were sitting in. Watching Taehyung in a oxygen mask and getting anti histamines, your heart just clenched inside causing a deep pain in your chest internally and externally.

 Watching Taehyung in a oxygen mask and getting anti histamines, your heart just clenched inside causing a deep pain in your chest internally and externally

Then you heard some concerned voices calling Tae, Tae and also y/n. Then you saw Taehyung's parents, you assumed but followed by your parents. You were confused but then remembered Jungkook must have called them, but you weren't sure why they did that until

Taehyung's mom just ran towards you and was about to raise her hand, but Taehyung's father stopped her from doing so. Your mom ran towards you and took you in her embrace. You clinged onto her like a 5 years old. Taehyung's mother was yelling at you. Maybe jungkook knew she would do that.

You waited for her to calm down a little bit. But she saw Taehyung and just broke into tears.
You understood a mother'a emotions and got out of your mom's embrace and slowly went towards Taehyung's mom.

Y/n :- I am sorry Ma'am. I had no idea about his corn allergy.
Taehyung's mom :- * Crying * My son.
Y/n :- ( you slowly touched her shoulder and Taehyung's father kneeled down too. Your parents were watching and were lowkey proud for raising a good daughter. ( You are the best daughter/son. Just reminded you incase no-one else did. )

Taehyung's mom :- ( holding your cheeks now ) I am sorry kid. I was just so tensed. What's your name little girl ?

Y/n :- Y/n.
Taehyung's mom :- So you are the girl he was talking about. Nice to meet you.
So you are his d-... ( Taehyung's dad stopped her from talking any further and she took the hint. )
Y/n :- * bowing a little * nice to meet you too.

Then the doctor came out and told that he was totally fine and will gain his senses in half an hour.
You all thanked the doctor and your dad insisted on paying the bills. And Taehyung's dad agreed on it knowing about he needs to save money for his daughters. They kept it a secret from Taehyung.

Soon Taehyung gained his senses and started mumbling something inaudible.

A/n
Vote and comment and add to your reading list for updates. Also give me suggestions for the one shot book I wanna start and mentioned before too.
*In the comment box *