Chapter - 18

Next day—
It was 11 in the morning and y/n was still asleep, her eyes were blush red coloured and puffy as she literally cried all night until she was physically exhausted and fell asleep.

                     ———————

* A big flash of thoughts and random images and noises, faint sound saying something coming closer and clearer.
Someone approaching,,,, pale, sick and lean figure slowly getting visible
"S...."
"Y/n....."
"Don..."
"Don't leave me" "save me" "help me" "I know the truth" .....I....I....

Nancy!?????
*Big gasp*

                     ———————

Y/n opened up her eyes forcefully sitting on her bed her knees touching her head, she panted heavily trying to catch her breath.
Y/n is traumatized badly.
As she tried to climb off her bed, her legs were trembling and she couldn't keep up, she didn't have the energy to even open her eyes and walk. She tried to reach out for support and accidentally broke the water jar on her side table.
Y/n's mom came running towards her room hearing the noise of breaking glass.

Meanwhile......
Tae's morning was different. Something hit him badly yesterday. He was so numb that he couldn't even cry.
He was quite and still. He woke up, brushed his teeth, took a bath and started packing his bag.
He decided to go back to his village.

Tae to himself:- I'll wish jk a happy birthday although it's not happy anymore, but I want to wish him a good bye.
I can't handle all this, y/n and jk already have problems, I can't afford to give them one more. It is better if I leave. But definitely not because I am afraid but I want answers and I CAN NOT include jk and y/n in all this.

                    ————————

Jk woke up with a severe headache. And the first thought that flashed his mind was y/n.
He knew no one is safe now. He knew a big storm was on the way.

Jk groaned in pain. Jk's father knocked on his door.
Jk's father:- Son, you up!? Are you ok!!
Jk:- *fixing his throat* Yes dad!!
Jk's father:- Can I com—
Jk:- Yea yea sure!! You don't have to ask dad. ( He gave a faint smile )

Jk's father followed by his mom from kitchen walking towards his room:-
We love you, Happy Birthday son.

Jk's father:- I known you're going through some tough times. And you won't tell us completely. Kids these days don't. But I want you to know that we are always here.

Jk whispered a thank you in a shivering voice trying not to break down but the tears were too strong to be held and left his eyes as soon as his mother hugged him.
Family shared a emotional moment.
Right then his mother's attention went towards his wound.
Jk, you wound has been bleeding all night!!!! * Panting in worry * Oh my God!!! His mom cried.

Jk:- shii—
Jk's father checked the wound and the blood was literally dried sticking to his hairs.

Jk's mom:- Right now get up, take your bath and come to me I'll dress your wound.

Jk did as his mother said.
After his mother finished the dressing, jk took his breakfast and went inside his room and started eating slowly.
Then 3rd bite and his worst nightmare flashed on his screen.

?? :- Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you 😬😬.
Your gift:- Someone will deliver it to you. That someone has no idea though. Have fun. Well!! May Nancy's soul visit you today. Haha!!!!!!!

This time jk just went cold. His heart was panting and stomach has anxiety and on outside he was just a emotionless statue.

Time passed on him trying to calm down and on the other side y/n's mom picked y/n up the floor cleaned the mess, fed her daughter some food and
y/n's gave her some glucose drips.

Slowly as the day passed, they all were going numb to their emotions and vulnerable to their pain.

Because of everything that was going on, jk's parents cancelled the big celebration and just invited a few work friends and y/n's family for jk's birthday.

Evening—
The hall was almost full of people yet so empty.
Jungkook was sitting on the couch that was adjusted towards the corner to make space, his head hung low.
Only moment he lifted his head up was when he heard y/n's dad greeting his dad.

Y/n's mom quickly went running to jk first. "Oh son!! Must be hurting a lot. Tell me if you feel a little to overwhelmed, I'll take you to my place for a few days"

Y/n followed her mom, and slowly started speaking in a course voice " Yes, please Jungkook, *clears throat*. A change of environment sometimes makes us feel better.

Jungkook just shook his head almost saying no, when y/n's mom told him that y/n is also very quiet and kind of over stressed, She fell off because of weakness this morning, it will be good for both of you to accompany each other in tough times.
Jungkook just smiled.
Dinner started and everyone was busy talking and eating including jk and y/n, when they saw Tae walking in.

Jk's mom quickly stood up and went in to hug Tae, "Why so late dear!?"
Tae didn't answer and just walked towards y/n and jk bluntly handing jk a gift box, He didn't wish him anything but smiled at y/n and again greeting both of their parents started walking away.
Y/n :- Where are you going Tae!?
Tae :- (That's when he turned and in a trembling voice he Said) I have to leave, I have my train booked, going back to my parents for now, something my parents need me their for.

Then Tae just walked away.

A/n
I know the story is a little depressed, but things are going to open soon after this party. Slowly but they will. Every sunset has a sunrise. :)