Chapter - 13

Jk saw notifications on his phone but looked at taehyung waiting for him so he kept the phone back.
Taehyung :- You can check if it is urgent!
Jungkook :- Nothing in this world is more important than you Tae
* dramatically *

They both were on their way to home but then taehyung had an idea.
" Why don't we celebrate this moment of finally getting rid of yuna. " He said totally forgetting that it is also his friend jungkook's breakup day.

Jungkook gave him a look but realised that there is nothing wrong if they have a new excuse to eat out. And after all these days he was bored at home, he couldn't deny so they called y/n and Dara there too. But Dara was already home so she refused to come. Y/n thought Dara was coming so she told driver to drive to the location tae shared.

— In the restaurant —
* Cheers with fake beer *
" Finally, Yuna is out of our lives. " Tae said.
But you also felt a little uncomfortable without Dara.
You guys ordered some food and started eating. Suddenly Taehyung took a piece of chicken
( tofu is you are vegetarian )and leaned towards you and kept it on your plate with a smile.
You took it shyly smiling back at taehyung and mouthed a ' thank you '
Jungkook quickly took his phone in his hand and started mindlessly scrolling through it to avoid the unusual feeling in his chest.
" Should I tell that fucker to stop bothering me and actually consider all those feelings I have when y/n is with Taehyung. " Jungkook thought in his mind.
But then he clicked up on the previous notifications and downloaded the stuff showing up.
His facial expressions went from jealousy and avoidance to anger and betrayal in seconds. He zoomed in the picture a few times to make sure that it isn't edited but then stood up and was leaving without a single word.
Taehyung and y/n looked confused.
" I can give you a chicken piece too " Taehyung joked, but still watching him leave made him realise that it was serious.
Jk started calling someone and the person picked up.

" Come and pick me from 'softcore' restaurant "
He said on the phone and hanged up.
Taehyung stood up in worry  he denied and asked this one last question.

Jungkook heaved a sigh and fixed his hair and loosely tucked sweatshirt and asked
" Is there something you want to tell me about last few days, like something changed "
" No " Taehyung said.

" That's it " jk said and left the restaurant waiting for his car. And as the car arrived he left.

You and Taehyung were left clueless there.
You had no idea about this but then taehyung assures you that he gets mood swings sometimes. Still you felt unusual.
On his way home jungkook was taking his phone out of his pocket every 15 seconds and then seeing the pictures and speeding Up his movements.

After he reached home, he went to the bathroom and washed his face and sat on his bed rubbing the bridge of his nose between thumb and the index finger.

*Notification*

He looked towards his phone and then slid it towards himself using his fingers. He unlocked the screen and saw the notification.

" I guess you already got the pictures. I don't think you will ever go back to either of them. Here, take the rest of the pictures. "

Anonymous.

Then there were 3 more pictures of - you and Taehyung on the riverside that day.

Last time were the pictures that you clicked yourself, taehyung had his arm on your back and in one of them you both were pouting.

But this time, the pictures were you giving corn to Taehyung. 
And you and Taehyung standing and talking to each other and picture angle looked like you might be kissing from the front.

A/n
Sorry, it's a short chapter. I was updating almost regularly but I got so so sick. Like couldn't even talk or move my neck because of pain.
So sorry. Pardón me please.
But vote and comment.

Adiós.