Chapter - 3

* Jk pov *
I left the school as soon as I heard the bell.

*Sobs*

I know I did wrong but still I need someone by my side. Yuna came in my mind, but is hurts remembering how she left me alone in class. Sometimes I don't like it when she leaves me and comes back whenever she wants, with the worst excuses. But I love her.
But... Like... Why?
Like tae holding y/n. Why?
And y/n holding him tighter. Are they? Or I am just overthinking. What is going on.

               * Over speeding bike *

"Woaahh!, Watch out", biker yelled.

  * Jk looses balance and trips on his leg             and falls on his knees *

              * His knee starts to bleed. *
Aaahh! Aah! Ouchh! ....
I was still processing all that was going on when I saw down and my knee was bleeding.
Wow! What else. I am getting what I deserved. Karma, karma yeahh!

Somehow, I managed to stand up and tried to walk but failed.

"Should I call tae? Shi**. All my mistake. Normally I would have called tae and he would be here in minutes. It's not like he wouldn't, but I am myself too embarrassed to call him " - jk mind.

Gathering all my strength I took a step but I tripped again and fell on my face.

                      * Black out *

                      *  Jk pov end *

                 _____ Time skip _____

Nurse :- Your relation with the patient.

?? :- Just don't mention. Umm... Just write ' Be careful '.

                   * Nurse chuckling *

Nurse :- Any other information?
?? :- No.        #( Can you guess ?)😉

                   * In hospital bed *

                   * Author's pov *

The hospital found jk's I'd card and called his parents to hospital.

Jk dad :- *yelling* Someone brings my son to hospital, pays the bills and your staff don't even have his contact. *Yelling at the staff*

Just then jk's mom ran towards him and stopped him.
They both went to check on jungkook who was still unconscious.
His mother started crying seeing him lying unconscious on bed.

Soon jk slowly opened his eyes and looked around. But the first thing that hit his mind was things he said to y/n and how tae is not talking to him.
And this was enough now to break him in tears he was holding on.
The instant he saw his mother crying he broke and was a crying mess hugging her mother tight.

His dad was trying not to cry and spoke with a trembling voice. Are you okay?
Do you remember anything?
Is something bothering you where was your focus son?
That's when jk noticed gauge wrapped around his head.

Luckily, it was mild so he still remembers everything.

They took the discharge and were going back in their car.

Jk's mom started praying blessings for the person who saved jk's life.

Jk looked confused and asked about who saved him.
Then his mother told him everything.

His mind wanted to believe that it was tae but neither tae is that rich nor he knew about his condition.

                      * At home *
"Son, rest well. You can't go to university for at least a week. Take your medicines"
His dad said leaving his side from bed  left his office again.