Chapter - 14

Jungkook threw his body back on his bed where he was sitting letting the phone slip off his hands.

" Aaaaarghhhh! " He rubbed his hands roughly against his face and was frustrated. So many questions, doubts, thoughts, feelings, unknown emotions were engulfing him.

-Jk POV-

I don't know, I...I how do I process this information. I means I thought they were being good friends and that's fine, why is that even bothering me at the first place.
It seriously would have been completely fine if Tae or y/n would have showed these to me. I even asked about it before. They said they were just hanging out.
And today Tae said there's nothing more to it.
Taehyung also ate the corn from y/n without questioning.

- Jk pov end -

* Jungkook buried his head on his pillow and was thinking about why Tae or y/n never mentioned about pictures or any kind of relationship they are having *

" It's enough, I am asking them directly.................But how? " Jungkook cried the words out.

He heard my stomach growling as he left the restaurant without eating.
He was lazily walking towards the kitchen to make himself some instant noodles. Lazily stirring the noodles like his hands have no life left. He was still thinking making wierd faces when his eyes squinted in an intriguing way.

" Who clicked the pictures tho? " It was a third person but who could be that person. " He started questioning himself trying to figure out who was the sender of the pictures.

He slurped into his noodles and took his medicine and went to sleep.

After few minutes he was still half asleep, he heard another notification. This time hearing the notification his heart started beating faster with irregular rhythm, he was breathing through his mouth heavily and he felt his palms sweaty. No matter who was sending these, he had no strength to look at another bunch of y/n and Tae's secret pictures together.

He was already going through a problem over the years and had to pretend to hate y/n and to make her life difficult. Now he wasn't ready for this because whatever Tae and y/n were doing, jungkook knew that the third person stalking them might be dangerous for them.

Struggling his internal thoughts, he finally took the phone and pressed the power button to wake screen up. He looked at the screen and there was a message. He unlocked his phone and saw the name of the sender but he heaved a relaxing sigh when he saw it was Taehyung.

Tae🐻 :-

"Jungkook, bro you fine? We were a little worried about you. Is everything okay. "

Jk typing.......

" Yes, it's just, I had some urgent work so I couldn't explain "

( Jk didn't know about it completely, so he didn't want to jump into conclusions and judge his best friend )

Tae🐻 :-

Pheww ~ Take care. Meet you in the college

Jk :-
Typing......
Typing..........
Typing.............
Is y/n with you?

Tae🐻 :-
No, she just left. Why?

Jk :-
Nothing, fine. Okay bye.

Tae🐻 :-
Bye. ☺️

He sat on his bed again, trying to process about the events going on and somehow connecting the dots.
He had to do something, he cannot just sit and think.

He took his phone and dialled a contact.

-On call-
Jk :- Hello
?? :- Ohh Hi! What a miracle. Jeon jungkook is calling me.
Jk :- Ermm, ... Do you...
?? :- Need help? Yes actually I want to meet your friends. Hahaha
Jk :- No, I mean. Did you text me today?
?? :- No.
Jk :- Sure?
?? :- Oooo! Is someone bothering you, other than ME. Wow!

Jungkook hanged up the call without letting him complete his sentence. He was now sure that it wasn't him. But now the question is, Who?
He gathered up some more courage and this time decided to call that number itself.

He dialled that number and waited for someone to pickup.
He called 2 - 3 times after finally someone picked it up.
-on call-
Jk :- Hello! Hello! Hellllooo! Heloooo! Who's this? I am getting messages from this number.
( He asked while his body shaking like he is standing out in cold and his thighs pressed together tightly, him biting his nails nervously. )
He asked again

Jk :- Is someo.... * Beeeep * Hanged up.

He quickly downloaded a number identifying app while still thinking about something. He entered the number in the app but no name appeared on it.

" I am quite sure I heard some dangling sound when the person picked up Could it be some girl, or .... "

He was thinking to himself when he got another notification.

" I don't think you should call on an unknown number like that. Here, some more. Maybe, they are dating. You are late. *Tsk* pity on you "
-Anonymous.

Jk pressed the download button with his sweaty hands. He was nervously wiping off his plam on his lower while the pictures were downloading.

* Pictures of you leaving the restaurant today *
* Picture of you and Tae having ice cream after food and laughing *
* Picture of Taehyung putting some ice cream on your nose teasingly *

The stalker's words of you and Taehyung dating were all around jungkook's head.
He didn't wanted to but somewhere in the back of his head he knew that it's all his mistake and his weak personality which he hides under his thick. And, .....

" So, maybe it was obvious, and I didn't see it coming. Taehyung is indeed very generous and best for her. He can give her all the shoulder she needs, unlike a dumb annoying bully like me, but am I not even worth to be informed about it. Am I not even worth Tae's trust. *Sobbing* Maybe..... May...maybe not in y/n's case. I wanted her to go and now she is gone, to someone better than me, but still Tae, you could have told me "

* Sob....sob..sob.......sob...sob ..... Sleep *

—Meanwhile you—
" Is this day going like .... Like perfect. Late evening already and I didn't even cry for once. I am happy today with.... with Taehyung. I wish Dara was there but, being with her was never as fun as being with Taehyung. Yes. He is such a nice boy.
~ A good day, dear diary ~

And you ate your dinner and slept like a normal, mentally healthy girl.
~ smiling even while sleeping ~

( If only she knew what was coming )

A/n
I hope you are still with me. And also reading the one shot chapters to keep yourself engaged.
I'll look forward for feedbacks.
Adiós.