Next Step

Lauren's pov:

We watched as Maura and Curtis walked away before Maura pulled me, Anna, and Lucie to the bean bags to talk. Maura looked at us "right, I don't want you to hate me. I really, really don't." 

"Us?" Me and Anna looked at each other before looking at her.  Anna spoke for both of us "why? What's happened?" 

"I told Curtis I have feelings for him." 

My jaw dropped as I exchanged looks with Anna and knew we were both thinking the same thing what the fuck? I looked at Maura"what?" 

Lucie sighed "she told me from the start, like, she didn't want to do anything because he's with Amy." 

Maura nodded "I said it from week one. And I wouldn't have ever went in for it because they were strong. And I didn't want to start spreading it around the villa because it's disrespectful." 

Anna sighed and spoke tentatively "do you not think you should have told Amy?" 

"Right now, I don't wanna hurt Amy." Maura spoke as she looked at us and I was still just stunned. 

I could tell that Anna was trying to come up with an answer to this "I really feel like you should have told Amy, I mean you told Lauren that you liked Tommy right after the date so why doesn't Amy get that curtesy." 

"I agree," I spoke up saving Anna a bit. "You need to tell Amy tonight, straightaway." 

Lucie nodded "that was the same situation between me telling Tommy and Lauren not knowing." 

"I think you should have told Lauren before you told Tommy." 

"If I tell Amy, it'll break her heart." 

"I don't care. I'll tell you straight." I admired Anna for telling it how it was. She looked at Lucie "you should have told Lauren before you told Tommy and you should have told Amy before you told Curtis. If I ended up liking one of you lots man, I would go to the girl before I go to the guy." 

"I agree," I spoke up before looking at Maura. "Why would you not tell Amy that before you told Curtis?" 

"I feel like she's the only girl that would not warm to me when I came in here and I know the reason is because Curtis messaged me on instagram." I sighed because I could see where she was coming from. "She was the only girl that when I spoke, she would not even look in my face. She's the only girl that I struggled to get close to in here." 

I nodded as we split up before Maura headed to pull Amy for a chat which I couldn't imagine going very well right now. 

I just don't know where in the hell that came from. I don't understand why if Maura was capable of telling me the truth and that she liked Tommy, why couldn't she tell Amy that she liked Curtis? 

❤️ 🧡 💛 💚 💙 💜 🤎 🖤

Tommy's pov:

I was sitting in the day bed with Curtis just talking when I decided that I had waited long enough and therefore I was done waiting. I made Curtis lean closer to me before saying "I feel that right now is the perfect time to call Lauren my girlfriend." Curtis looked at me as I  sighed "I feel it bro. This is it." 

She is absolutely everything to me. She's the only girl that I've been thinking about for the past few days. She adores me and I adore her. I feel like now would just be the perfect time to put a label on things. 

Me and Curtis snuck up to the dressing room where we looked for eyeliner in the girls makeup. We heard footsteps and hid in various places as I saw Lauren walk in to the dressing room. I watched her pick up her makeup before heading back downstairs.