Elma and Maura Make Waves

Tommy's pov:

The dates continued and I didn't really feel anything with Elma so it was safe to say that it was currently between Lauren and Maura. Both have such different personalities that it's hard to tell. I heard the girls start to say stuff halfway through my dessert date with Elma. I was about to say something when I heard Lauren speak "stop, those girls have got to be nervous as all heck. They don't need anyone spouting shit at them. It's hard enough coming in as a bombshell, trust me I would know."

Lauren's definitely handling this a lot better than the other girls. She's taking this really well which I find even more attractive especially since trust is a massive part of the relationship for me.

I smiled when I heard that and noticed that Elma did too. She looked at me "was that Lauren?" I nodded as she spoke again "I can see why you like her. She sounds amazing."

All of the girls then came down the stairs after our dates were finished and I noticed that some of the girls were cold in particular Amber, Anna, and some of the others. Lauren walked up to Maura and Elma and held out her hand to each of them "I'm Lauren it's nice to meet you." I smiled at that and her ability to be civil with almost anyone.

❤️ 🧡 💛 💚 💙 💜 🤎 🖤

Lauren's pov:

Maura and Elma both seemed like really nice girls so far and seemed like they would be good fits into the villa. I will admit that I'm a little nervous about Maura but what the hell am I going to do about it.

Maura then pulled me to the swings "I just wanted to talk to you since obviously I didn't have the chance. I am interested in Tommy and I just wanted to let you know."

"It's fine Maura," I spoke seriously making her smile at me. "I know how he looks and it's not like we're dating or engaged to each other. If you want to get to know him then go for it."

She nodded to me in thanks before we all headed to bed. I fell asleep next to Tommy and I knew that he was interested in Maura which I wasn't happy about but I also wasn't mad about given that Maura was a beautiful girl.

I woke up the next morning to the bright lights and squinted my eyes to not see anymore and to protect myself. I got up and headed to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth before getting dressed in a bright yellow bikini and threw some sun glasses on.

I was on the daybed and drinking my water with Amy when she looked at me "Tommy's in the kitchen with Maura

I was on the daybed and drinking my water with Amy when she looked at me "Tommy's in the kitchen with Maura."

I sighed "I know."

"Are you worried?" She looked at me as she asked that question.

I took a sip of my water "of course I'm worried, but i can't stop him from getting to know her. The balls in his court." She nodded and I could tell that she felt bad for me.

The guys went out for the day and everything hit the fan. I watched as Lucie and Amy got into it again before the guys came back and all of the girls just went silent. I got ready for the night while also trying to avoid being the buffer between Lucie and Amy. I wore a black mini skirt and a red shirt with a deep v neck.

Tommy pulled me to the terrace which I was thankful for as I was getting tired of getting involved in all of the Lucie vs Amy drama

Tommy pulled me to the terrace which I was thankful for as I was getting tired of getting involved in all of the Lucie vs Amy drama. I sat down on the couch as Tommy handed me a glass of white wine "thank you."

He nodded before saying "so you asked me to be honest and I'm going to be. I am interested in Maura a bit and I'm going to get to know her."

"That's fine," I spoke softly. "The balls in your court so get to know her and figure it out."

Obviously it's not going to be fun watching them get to know each other and talk but they deserve a chance to get to know each other.

Tommy: I'm impressed with the maturity that Lauren has shown throughout this entire situation. I'm now stuck between two amazing girls and I have the feeling that I'm going to be forced to pick soon.

We both headed off the terrace and walked downstairs to see Amy and Lucie finally talking out which made me sigh in relief "thank god. They were annoying the crap out of me." Tommy laughed at me as we all headed to be and Tommy slept on the couch which I thought was a good decision for him if he was in between me and Maura.

Next Time:

Bridezilla challenge

Recoupling looms

Tommy makes a choice