Francesca vs Maura

Lauren's pov:

After we had all walked inside after saying goodbye to Marvin, I watched as Curtis pulled Maura. Me, Belle, and Amber all sat at the day bed together as we watched them. Belle looked at us "I think that he wants to get to know everyone."

I nodded "I know that Curtis wants to get to know them both. This is just the third time that she's been in a love triangle and it's getting to her." The girls nodded as we continued watching them talk.

I feel for Maura because she's not had the best luck when it comes to the villa. She's now in yet another love triangle.

We all headed to get ready for bed and I immediately went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. I headed into the dressing room and did my skincare before heading down to the bedroom.

I smiled as I saw Tommy holding out his arm for me. The lights turned off as Tommy kissed me to which I smiled at and deepened the kiss before we both fell asleep together too exhausted for much else.

I was woken up to the bright lights in the morning as I hid my face more into Tommy's chest. He chuckled but pulled me closer never the less, I stayed there for a minute before Maura came over to us. "I need Lauren now. Time to go for girl chat."

Tommy groaned and tightened his grip on me "no, she's mine." I chuckled before slowly getting out of Tommy's grip as he groaned but let me up anyway. He grabbed my hand and pulled me down to kiss me before I headed upstairs with my water bottle and Maura. I stopped in the bathroom and brushed my teeth along with washed my face.

I then followed Maura into the dressing room where I did my skincare and brushed my hair as we talked about last night. I got dressed in a blue bikini before heading to the kitchen to fill up my water bottle.

I then joined Tommy on the bean bags as he looked at me "how's Maura feeling this morning?"

"Obviously still not great." He sighed and I just adjusted my sunglasses "we need to make sure that he doesn't you know kiss Francesca outside of a challenge."

Tommy nodded "he won't." I nodded because I did believe him.

I think that Curtis will do his absolute best to respect both Maura and Francesca. He's going to get to know both of them and it's just not going to be fun for the other to watch.

Jordan and Anna joined us as we shifted the conversation to Michael and Amber. Anna looked at us "I feel like I want Amber to find someone, but I feel like as long as she has got feelings for Michael, she's just not going to open up to anyone else."

"I agree," I spoke because what Anna was saying was true. "Unless an absolute worldy walks in."

"When Michael and Joanna are together," Jordan spoke as we all looked at him. "I feel like the chemistry is not as strong as when Michael and Amber were."

Anna nodded "I agree. I mean the way that Amber and Michael were was crazy. I mean they were on top of each other all the time."

"Yeah I see that."

"Like, I was looking at Lauren and Tommy and Belle and Anton, and me and you, the way we were around the fire pit and I was looking at Michael and he looked fucking miserable."

I adjusted my glasses "I don't think I see a spark, I think I see... friendship."

Anna and Jordan are right, I mean since the casa amor recoupling I've noticed that Joanna and Michael aren't as close as Amber and Michael were. They act like friends and not a couple.

We were interrupted by Jordan getting a text "islanders, tonight the boys will be cooking dinner for the girls. But first Jordan, Tommy, and Anton it's time to go shopping to buy the ingredients. Please get ready to leave the villa immediately. #prepyourself #supermarketsweet"

I looked at Tommy who kissed me before I spoke "right I don't want banana in pasta." He chuckled before we saw them out of the villa and I headed back outside with Maura as we saw Francesca and Curtis go to the day bed to chat.

Later the guys came back with their stuff before we all separated and I headed to the swing with Tommy, Curtis and Jordan as we talked. We then headed to get ready for the night. As the boys were in the kitchen all of us girls got ready and headed to the tables.

I sat down next to Anna and Joanna's tables with Amber at the table right behind me. I was wearing a strapless red dress with my hair in a high pony tail and gold earrings.

I smiled as Tommy brought out the stuffed peppers and garlic bread

I smiled as Tommy brought out the stuffed peppers and garlic bread. I looked at him "it looks amazing." I took a piece of garlic bread and tried the cheese sauce "that's actually so good."

Tommy nodded "yeah, this was Ovie's idea for a dish but it's really good."

We continued eating and I looked at Tommy "so what happened with the shopkeeper."

"It was just a bit of banter," Tommy looked at me as I started laughing. "Nothing went on."

"Did she fancy you or did you fancy her?"

Tommy reeled back and looked me dead in the eye "nothing went on between me and the shopkeeper." I saw Jordan laugh.

"So tell me anyway," I spoke.

He motioned for me to move closer and I did "so basically Anton wrote his number down on the back of a receipt and gave it to the shopkeeper." My eyes widened and I placed my hands over my mouth absolutely stunned at that.

Tommy got up and took the plate before walking to the kitchen as Anna and Joanna looked at me with questioning looks. I sighed "you know when Jordan said about the shop assistant?" They nodded "Anton gave his number to the shop assistant." Their faces said it all.

I think that Anton doesn't really think before he does things which gets him into trouble.

They came back down with the seafood linguine which was actually really good. After we finished eating it and the boys left I looked at Anna "I'm actually impressed by the guys and their cooking." Anna and Joanna both laughed at that as they nodded in agreement.

Next Time:

Anton tells Belle

Curtis admits that he likes Maura

Amber tells Michael she still likes him