Hard Questions

Tommy's pov:

We all headed back inside after saying goodbye to Joe and Elma still feeling like shit for what happened. I saw Lucie and Maura head to the day bed and I knew almost immediately that Lucie wasn't understanding why they were voted least compatible.

I mean I know that Lauren and I hated to do it but with all of the doubts that Joe had been expressing and him not trusting Lucie and all of that, I couldn't in good conscience not vote for them.

I watched smiling as all of the other girls including Lauren joined her on the day bed making sure that she was ok while us boys headed to the fire pit. Anton sighed "how can I lose both the girl I'm coupled up with and my best mate in the same night?"

I sighed before Michael spoke "If I'm brutally honest me and Amber voted Joe and Lucie just because of everything we've seen."

I nodded at that "me and Lauren did the same thing. If you asked me would this work on the outside. Probably not?'

"I did the same thing," Curtis spoke up. "It was facts and truth and we all did it, no one is to blame."

We all hugged each other before separating and I had Curtis sit with me at the fire pit. "So last night I straight up asked Lauren if she was interested in either of the new boys and she straight up said no."

Curtis looked at me "seriously?" I nodded as he blew a breath "holy crap."

I'll admit that last night I asked Ren about Tom and Jordan because I was worried that she would think it was only fair considering I was getting to know both her and Maura but I was really hoping that she wasn't interested in either of them because now that I've kissed her I don't know if I could let her go.

We then headed to get ready for bed when Lucie pulled me to the terrace, I hugged her "remember you are not alone. Anything you need come to me or Lauren. You are a lovely girl and you deserve the world."

She smiled and hugged me before I went to change and then falling into bed next to Lauren as she looked at me "is she ok?"

I nodded "she's just really feeling it right now."

"I feel so bad for her," Lauren spoke as she cuddled into me. "I'd probably feel the same if it were you and me."

I smiled at that "me too. I'm not sure what I would be doing but I probably wouldn't still be here."

She pecked me "neither would I."

We all woke up the next morning, still feeling that shit for Lucie. I went outside and made Lay's iced coffee before carrying it up to the dressing room smiling as I saw her in a cream bikini with her hair in two french braids.

I set it down on the table in front of her making her smile and whisper "thank you" to me before pecking me as I walked away leaving her to talk with Maura

I set it down on the table in front of her making her smile and whisper "thank you" to me before pecking me as I walked away leaving her to talk with Maura. I smiled as I heard them teasing each other unable to believe how close they've gotten.

I never thought that when Maura first came in that they would be some of the closest friends in here. I mean Maura is arguably like Curtis is to me which was interesting. It's like as soon as I made a choice they were suddenly best friends which I was happy about.

The girls all came out and I saw Lauren come out talking with Maura before we all sat down on the bean bag. I had Lauren next to me and I was rubbing my hand up and down her thigh as she was drinking from her water. I looked at Maura "so on a scale of 1 to 10 how much do you like sex?"

"Well, I've only slept with five people," Maura spoke making all of us look stunned. She laughed a bit "I don't do one night stands." We all nodded before Maura looked at Lauren "I know that Tommy won't ask so I will. How many people have you slept with?"

Lauren sighed and was silent for a minute "10." I stopped moving my hand and clenched my hand on her thigh making her look at me. She then looked back at the others "not all of them were men."

I looked at her stunned as Maura nodded "I can say six because I slept with a woman as well." I just looked at them both as all of the girls laughed before Tom joined us.

❤️ 🧡 💛 💚 💙 💜 🤎 🖤

Lauren's pov:

We all headed to get ready for night and all of us girls were having fun in the dressing room. I did my hair in a high slicked back pony tail before getting dressed in a white off shoulder dress and doing my makeup.

I was now outside and holding a glass of wine before hearing a phone go off and Amber announce that she had a text

I was now outside and holding a glass of wine before hearing a phone go off and Amber announce that she had a text. "Amber and Michael, the time has come for you to head out on your first date. #meltme #finally."

We cheered as they left being so happy for them and their date time. Most of us headed to the day bed to play a game of yes or no. I went first and looked at Jordan "from what you have with Anna now, if someone walked in tonight would you be open to get to know them?"

Jordan looked at us "no."

All of us smiled at that before we kept going and Lucie admitted that she would get to know someone that checked all her boxes, Maura wouldn't put it on Tom and then it got to Curtis. Curtis looked at me "Lauren, if a new boy were to walk in and be all for you, gunning for you." I nodded because I had a feeling where this was going "would you be open to him?"

"Not a chance," Curtis and Amy both smiled at that before we continued.

I mean I was telling the truth mainly because I got to see what it was nearly like to lose Tommy to someone else which affirmed my feelings for him.

We were then interrupted by Michael and Amber coming back into the villa from their date. We all cheered and headed to hug them as they gushed about their dates. All of us girls headed back to the day bed to chat while the boys headed to the fire pit. Amber sat down "I officially told him that I liked him." My eyes widened as we all cheered for her knowing how hard showing her emotions is for her.

We all headed to bed after the excitement of the night where Anna told us that Jordan and her kissed making all of us scream and cheer for them.

I'm so happy for Anna, she was one of the first girls that really opened up and welcomed me so to see her happy with the boy she likes makes me so happy.

I got into bed with Tommy who immediately wrapped his arms around me making me smile as he kissed me and then I fell asleep knowing that I was safe in his arms.

Next Time:

New girl Arabella causes some nerves to appear

Danny and Yewande continue to crack

Anton finally gets a date