Hideaway Opens

Lauren's pov:

While we were all sitting and waiting around, I was on the day bed and smiled as Tommy brought me a glass of iced coffee which made me smile before I motioned for him to sit. He sat in front of me before looking at me "how are you feeling today?" 

"I'm fine," I spoke looking at him. "I'm just waiting for something more interesting to happen than what's going on now." 

He nodded as I sipped my water before speaking to me again "I mean that's really what this villa is, sitting here and waiting for something interesting to happen." I outright laughed at that before we suddenly headed to get ready for the night. 

I was with the girls in the dressing room when Amy looked at me as I brushed my hair "how are you feeling about Tommy?"

"I feel good," I spoke looking at her not failing to notice that all of the girls were looking now. "I feel like I can be myself around him and not have a filter on my personality which is really important to me, but we'll see how it goes." They all nodded as I pulled on my sheer red top which was paired with a black bra and a black mini skirt. 

I walked outside with Amy and Anna before we all headed to the kitchen and I poured myself a glass of white wine

I walked outside with Amy and Anna before we all headed to the kitchen and I poured myself a glass of white wine. I headed to the swings with Tommy after grabbing my glass, we sat down and he looked at me for a minute before I spoke "what?"

"Nothing," he spoke as he shook his head. "You just look absolutely amazing tonight and I feel like I should cover you up at some point." 

I laughed "you're welcome to if you want." He took a sip of his drink but I could tell that I had made him nervous. 

I think that Tommy is definitely someone that I can see myself having a romantic relationship with and my brother would most definitely agree that he is my type. 

❤️ 🧡 💛 💚 💙 💜 🤎 🖤

Tommy's pov:

Me and Lauren watched from the swings as the others spoke in their private conversations. We slowly moved into the kitchen where I filled both of our water bottles before my phone went off as everyone immediately turned to look at me because they were so bored "islanders, the hideaway is open tonight. Please choose a lucky couple to spend the night alone. #dontbeshy #alonetime" 

Everyone immediately yelled "Curtis and Amy," which I could tell made them smile. All of the girls went upstairs to help Amy before they all came back down after about ten minutes to see her and Curtis off. 

The rest of us headed back outside and I ended up at the fire pit with Lauren as we were talking before Lauren suddenly nudged me "oh my god, oh my god." I looked where she was looking and promptly gasped, Michael and Amber were sharing their first kiss. I looked at Lauren and we both smiled at them but I was secretly hoping that would be us one day. 

I hope that Curtis and Amy and Michael and Amber can be me and Lauren one day because I do really like her. 

The two of us nodded before heading to bed, I cuddled close to Lauren as the lights turned off and I felt her head nuzzle in the crook of my neck which made me calmer then I have been in a while. Something about her presence is just so soothing to me so I fell asleep smiling. 

We woke up the next morning to Curtis and Amy come in before Amy took the girls up to the dressing room and all of us guys stayed there. Curtis then told us that he had defined the relationship which made all of us look at each other. All of a sudden we heard screams from upstairs and we all looked at each other again before heading up to stand outside of the dressing room. 

We were all hanging outside and I was sitting next to Lauren who was in a white bikini with a pair of pink shades when we heard a phone go off and it was announced that Lucie had gotten the text

We were all hanging outside and I was sitting next to Lauren who was in a white bikini with a pair of pink shades when we heard a phone go off and it was announced that Lucie had gotten the text. She looked at all of us "Lucie and Joe, it's time to make waves as you head out on your first date. #wetandwild #getbreadynow" 

All of the girls immediately screamed and went upstairs to help Lucie get ready while the rest of us were trying to convince him not to tell Lucie that he loves her on their first date. 

❤️ 🧡 💛 💚 💙 💜 🤎 🖤

Lauren's pov:

Amy pulled me up on the terrace to speak about Tommy, I looked at her "me and Tommy laugh all of the time together and we have serious talks as well which makes me feel like there could be something serious there." 

Amy nodded "do you think, I mean, like obviously it's early days, but do you think you could get to know someone else romantically or is Tommy it?"

"I don't know Ames," I spoke before taking a sip of my water. "That's part of the reason I'm so wary and so slow to open up and say I like someone. I've been hurt in the past but also the one thing I know about myself is that I can only truly like one person at a time and I'm scared to do that in here because of what this place is." 

I mean I wasn't lying, I've always been someone that wears their heart on their sleeve. I'm the kind of person that once I truly like someone and feel a connection then that's it which makes me scared because if I put all of my eggs in one basket with Tommy and he chooses another girl over me. 

❤️ 🧡 💛 💚 💙 💜 🤎 🖤

Tommy's pov:

I stood there as I heard Amy and Lauren on the terrace, I smiled as she said that she did like me but frowned at the idea that she was scared because she can only like one person at a time. I heard Amy speak "well, you've just got to get yourself over that hump and tell him. Don't push him away by not giving him anything back." 

I heard Lauren sigh "don't worry, I'm not planning on making that mistake. I just hope that when I do fully open up he likes what he sees and doesn't hurt me. Once I open that door there's no shutting it and if he decides that he doesn't like the real me, then he can just choose another girl and that's that. I can't." I saw as Amy pulled Lauren in for a hug which made me smile before I leaned back against the wall out of sight.

I wear my heart on my sleeve as well but to hear the usually sarcastic, confident, and fierce Lauren speak like that, well that's something I never want to hear or see again.

I now know her fear and why she hasn't given me much back or opened up. I understand and I promised myself that I would do whatever it took to get her to open up. I also decided that I couldn't hurt her and I needed to be sure that I really liked her so that I don't end up hurting her. 

Next Time: 

Tensions rise between the girls

Lucie vs Amy 

And two new girls