Lauren Bowen

Name: Lauren Milan Bowen

Face Claim: Natalie Alyn Lind

Nicknames include: Lay, Laur, Ren, Lala, babe, sweetheart, baby, and darling.

From: Wolverhampton, UK

Lives: Manchester, UK

Age: 20

Birthday: February 4, 1999

Star Sign: Aquarius

Family: Alex Bowen (series 2 runner up), Olivia Bowen nee Buckland (series 2 runner up with Alex)

Piercings: whole ear, industrial, belly button, tongue, and nostril

Job: Makeup brand owner, and personal stylist

Followers: 3.5 Million on Instagram

Instagram: item_beauty (brand), lauren.bowen (personal)

Hobbies: makeup, hair, boxing, karate, working out, reading, writing, hanging out with friends and family, singing, and nails

Likes: books, music, boxing, working out, spending time with family, friends, talking, flirting, doing makeup and hair.

Dislikes: Her ex, annoying people, cheating, controlling people, arguments, petty people even though she can be one herself, fake people, and breakups.

Personality: fun, loyal, clever, protective, independent, confident, athletic, tease, not scared of a confrontation, blunt, sarcastic, sassy.

Type: tall, handsome, dark hair, sweet, kind, and loyal

Closest to in Villa: Tommy Fury, Amy Hart, Maura Higgins, Curtis Pritchard, Amber Gill, and Anna Vakili. 

She does not take anyone's shit

She is quite confrontational and will call you out if you do something wrong to her or her friends.

She will fight back if you pick a fight with her

She's loyal to a fault and will never turn on someone unless it's deserved.

She is pansexual meaning she doesn't care about the gender only the personality

She is also demisexual meaning that she only feels sexual attraction when she is emotionally bonded to the person.

Favorite/signature quotes:

Four things I don't tolerate....lies, bullshit, inconsistency, and disrespect. 

Rumors are carried by haters, spread by fools, and accepted by idiots

I don't get mad, I get even

If you're testing my waters, you better know how to swim.

Some people are so fake even Barbie is jealous

*She will be replacing Molly-Mae in the villa. I love her and Tommy but this was just the easiest way to do it.*