Just as I finished, Ambrose re-enters the room, observing the scene. "Everyone's fine. The boys are on the other side of the house, safe." I let out a breath of relief and then scan him for any injuries. He looks fine other than the cuts and bruises on his face, along with the gash on his left side. "Let's get you cleaned up." I him, escorting him to the bathroom after he calls some guards to get Amber from the room.

He sits on the toilet seat, and I watch as he pulls off his shirt. Tattoos and old scars litter his chest and torso. He has the body of a Greek god. Kind of ironic. "First aid?" I ask, looking for the little red box. "Under the sink, left side." he mumbles. I look under the sink and sure enough, there is a big red and white first aid kit. Walking over to him, I can see him paling. He's lost too much blood. "Hang in there for me. I just got to stitch this up, and we're done." I assure him.

His nod is faint but there. I off with cleaning his wound the best I could without hurting him, which was surprisingly easy. This man's pain tolerance is incredible. Next, I take out the suture kit and thread the needle. In case it does hurt, I give him a warning, then began suturing his cut. At first, his face scrunches up in agony, but he quickly gets used to it and relaxes. I finally finished around five minutes later and wrapped his torso with gauze and medical tape. "All done."

"You wanna go check on the boys? They must be terrified right now." He mumbles. His eyes are cold as he looks past me. "Yeah. I want to see them. This has ne-"

I loud crash followed by yells and screams interrupts my sentence. My hand stops and Ambrose's head shoots up in alert. He quickly throws on a shirt and races downstairs me following closely behind. The first floor is in absolute chaos. Amber managed to get free of the guards somehow and now has a gun in her hand. A bloody female guard, who I recognize to be one of mine, is being held at gunpoint.

They really can't take an unconscious, harmless 115lbs woman to the Art Studio? I mean they are 3x her size. What the actual fuck?

"Amber, sweetie. Stop with the dramatics. Do you always have to be the center of attention?" Jay says from behind me. I could hear his deep footsteps approaching from a mile away. He stops on the other side of me, the side Ambrose isn't on, with a tired and sarcastic smirk. "You know if you weren't such a fake ass bitch, I would smash." He speaks again, stepping toward her.

Me too.

The rest of the family aside from Iris and the boys are now in the living room aiming guns at Voldemort. She's surrounded by guns and, apparently, highly trained soldiers. "Listen, wannabe Kim K, I know all those implants and injections are getting to your head right now, but I need you to put the gun down before you hurt yourself." I speak. Both Ambrose and Jay let out an involuntary laugh but quickly cover it up with a cough or sneeze.

"I-if you don't drop your guns, I'll shoot her. Right here" I don't think anyone took her seriously when she said that. As bad as I wanted to laugh in her face at this moment, I didn't. I kept my poker face. Jay, however, is a total fucking idiot and burst out into belly-clenching laughter. Amber doesn't like this one bit. She attempts to pull the trigger but is disappointed when nothing happens. She tries again, and again and again, yet nothing.

Thanks to me, and my beautiful tech leader, those guns only work with a specific handprint or DNA. If anyone were to use them without the right hand or blood or piece of DNA that's programmed into the gun, it wouldn't work. I know I'm smart.

After attempting, and failing, repeatedly, Cris and I finally decided to strut over to the dumbass piece of plastic. "Are you playing around or are you actually just that fucking dumb?" She growls and snatches the gun from Amber's hand. And I knock her out again, this time she hits her head on the hardwood floors, which leads blood to pool around her head. Cris bends down and puts two fingers on Amber's neck to make sure she's alive. She is.
Damn it.