Chapter Twenty One

(Third Person POV)

(Hell... Years ago)

The ground underneath them shattered like glass as the two devils clashed on the battlefield. Their strikes sent shockwaves through the air while they came at each other with everything they had and more.

The Horseman swung her massive sword cleaving everything in its path but her target who blocked it with his forearms. The force of the blow pushed her devil back as the blade began to dig its way past his armor. Throwing the weapon aside, the Dreadnought of Hell slammed his fist into the side of the devil who he once swore loyalty towards.

The Horseman stepped back and felt blood run down her cheek. The idea that a devil she considered lower then her drew blood shocked War to her very core.

War: "You ungrateful cur! I raised you up as my right hand and this is how you repay my generosity? You should be thanking me."

Armor: "Thanking you!? You want me to be grateful for you treating me like a slave and making me suffer until I was on the edge of death over and over? You wanted to make a living weapon out of me didn't you? Well you've succeeded!"

He smashed is fists into the ground and grabbed the earth, flipping the ground War was standing on upwards. The moment the chunk was up horizontally Armor smashed through the rock and grabbed War's sword, disarming her in a fluid move before smashing her into the ground. 

Armor: "I had to play the faithful servant for a long time before I was strong enough to kill you. You have already died a thousand times in my head before we ever came to blows. "

Control blasted him away from her sister before engaging Chainsaw Man again. Armor shook off the blow and saw Famine and War stand side by side against the rouge devil.

Armor: "I will hunt you anywhere and everywhere! From the ends of the earth to the deepest darkest pits of hell, you will learn to fear me like so many others do."

(Present Day)

It has been almost a full year since Makima died and Y/N took over as the head of three divisions within Tokyo Public Safety. Denji was now attending high school and raising Nayuta like his little sister. Power was thriving under Y/N's command being used as the hell raiser she was born to be even if she was still prone to trouble.

Kobeni was now attending college while working in the Public Safety office as a side job. While she no longer actively hunted devils, she knew the paperwork behind it which made her job a lot easier. Special Division Four was reinstated as a joint force of humans and fiends after Y/N convinced his superiors that the old team proved it could be done effectively.

Special Division Five which was previously only made up of the fiends under Makima's control was now reshaped into a group comprised of death row inmates the Armor Devil chose to form contracts with. With violent crime and the number of inmates in prison rising, Y/N found an untapped supply of man power he could use as cannon fodder.

Officially, if they survive five years they receive a pardon but Y/N would make sure they wouldn't last two. His contract was simple, he would give the felon an increase in their physical prowess with a cruder and less effective form of his armor ability while having small privileges other prisoners would not. In exchange they must swear their loyalty to Y/N and take the role of a expendable strike team.

Division Three is the only traditional division under Y/N's command made up entirely of humans. There was nothing particularly special about this division but they have proven reliable on multiple occasions and flexible enough to work with the other divisions to a degree and the fiends under Y/N.