Taehyung's eyes furrowed more as he started thinking that he didn't do anything so why this idiot is mad and that's when he remembered the bouquet incident. He just sighed,

"Awww is the baby sad? Is she crying? Do I need to come over there with some toys to pacify her?" Taehyung asked, his voiced filled with fake worriedness and sarcasm. Jeongguk just sat there looking at him and eating the food he was offered and fed by the other.

"Shut up Taehyung."

"What? I didn't do anything, not now nor at the photoshoot, but I know you won't believe me and I'm not that dumb to try to make you believe me because that's like banging my own head on the wall. Whatever the truth is, you just have to ask the staff or the other models present there and they will shed the light on the truth, they will definitely enlighten your biased dumb brain. And please don't disturb me I'm on date with my fiancé." Taehyung replied and cut the call without waiting for any answers.

Taehyung then looked at Jeongguk who was looking at him adoringly and the bear got shy.

"I'm sorry for that rude man." Taehyung mumbled after sighing.

Jeongguk looked at him softly, "He should be the one saying sorry not you."

Taehyung smiled at him as he explained, "He will soon apologize for everything he did and said. Wait for it."

Jeongguk didn't fully understood the meaning behind it but he said 'okay' as they both went back to their food. Taehyung was determined, Mi Kwan will soon regret all his doing and he will make him beg on his knees like Mi Kwan did, remembering the time when Taehyung had to beg for saving Jeongguk.

Taehyung will make Mi Kwan curse the day when he decided to even dream about acquiring Jeon Empire.

But for now he decided to not think about that and enjoy his date with Jeongguk. So they soon forgot about the call and started having their dinner while feeding each other. But soon Jeongguk received a call saying that he is immediately needed at Jeon Inc., as the phone was on speaker and Taehyung heard this and then he forced Jeongguk to go the company as he drove to Kim Mansion.

He wished his parents a good night and slept after doing his night routine and messaging Jeongguk good night too.

When next morning he woke up and went downstairs he had already decided that he will learn to cook and impress Ggukie and his family by cooking meals for them. He was optimistic that he will learn few things in five days. Since he is a good learner, according to him.

Mr. and Mrs. Kim almost coughed blood when they heard their youngest son talking about learning to cook. Mrs. Kim got up and even touched his forehead and turned to Mr. Kim,

"He is okay, doesn't have any fever."

"Mom! I'm serious. Teach me something which is tasty and easy to learn." Taehyung whined and Mrs. Kim has to agree as she couldn't say no to his puppy eyes.

"You teach him. I remember I have an important meeting." Mr. Kim said as he allegedly fled out of the dining room.

"Okay bear lets go to kitchen I'll teach you to cook something. But first tell me do you know anything I mean anything you can cook as I will decide after that from to start from." Mrs Kim asked patiently even though she knew her son didn't knew anything about cooking but she was surprised when her son nodded his head after thinking about it for sometime.

"Really, You know something you can cook?" Mrs. Kim asked shocked.

"Yeah, I can make famous mashed potatoes." Taehyung replied cheerfully.

'Okay its easy.' Mrs. Kim thought and told him to cook some mashed potatoes for her to judge.

Taehyung rushed to kitchen after telling his mom to not enter the kitchen till he is inside and wait for him.

After some time he came back with his mashed potatoes smiling brightly, they were literally just boiled and mashed potatoes- no other ingredient whatsoever and nothing to bind them together, no seasoning. It was just a pile of obliterated potatoes.

Mrs. Kim sighed looking at those and Taehyung's smile fell. He jutted his lips in a pout and looked at his mom with those puppy eyes of his. Mrs. Kim just smiled and told him to follow her to kitchen. She is weak for those eyes.

They went to the kitchen and Mrs. Kim started teaching her son how to teach him how to make Japchae.

Taehyung had strictly ordered her to just give him instructions and to not touch anything as he will do everything.

After successfully washing, boiling and draining the noodles, he started to cut meat and vegetables which proved to a difficult task. Mrs Kim and all the staff present there almost has a heart attack with the way Taehyung was handling knife. But he somehow was able to cut all the vegetables and meat without cutting his fingers.

Now the next step was to cook the vegetable and meat. Easy right. But no Taehyung almost splashed the hot oil on himself if it wasn't for Mrs. Kim's fast reflexes. He then gently and very careful cooked the vegetable and meat and then mixed all the vegetable to make a colourful dish.

The last and most important step of seasoning was also tiresome as Japchae needs a right balance of soy sauce and sugar. Taehyung almost poured whole soy sauce bottle if it wasn't for Mrs. Kim shouting his name. After he succeeded in making the dish he quickly clicked and picture and sent that picture to his dad, brother, Jimin and of course his Ggukie.

 After he succeeded in making the dish he quickly clicked and picture and sent that picture to his dad, brother, Jimin and of course his Ggukie

H

e then fed his mom and staff with his own hands and skipped towards his room.

Mrs. Kim and staff looked at his retreating figure and exhaled loudly,

'Today it was easy but they don't know what will happen tomorrow.' Was the thought running in their minds. They glanced at each other, sighed and went back to their work.

Jeongguk, when he saw the messages from Tae felt happy, warmth and happiness was felt in his whole body. He texted back and then he called the boy and started complimenting him making him shy.

As they were busy in talking with each other and giggling that they didn't noticed their mothers standing at their doors looking at them with knowing smile and with only one prayer in their mind,

'God please always keep them like this, happy and safe' and left them to not interfere in  their private moments.

_________________________________________________

Here is the next chapter. How was it? Let me know.♡♡

I forgot to save the draft after writing the last half so I have to write that again.😅😅

Thank you so much for reading.♥️♥️