Robb drew the sword from the sheath and saw it was indeed made out of Valyrian Steel. Robb sheathed the sword and hugged Jon, "Thank you." Jon nodded and walked to Sansa.

Sansa Stark

Sansa watched as Robb hugged Jon and thanked him for the gift. Sansa watched as Jon walked over to her, and reached into his pocket and took out a box. Jon opened it and pulled out a long chain. One end had a cycle, and the other had a blade.

"Sansa, I know you don't pull the northern way with women and three of them carrying swords, and maces. But I do know you have cunning, and smarts, and because of that, you would be targeted. So I gift you a chain and blade. A weapon you can find all over Myr. The high born women of Myr wear the same weapon, for protecting themselves from people who want to do them wrong." He took out the blade part of the chain, "The blade is made out of fine steel, which was not known to the world, I found a journal of a blacksmith in Valyria who wrote everything down. He also tested some metals, he made the steel mithril but wasn't able to complete the making of it. But Gendry was able to and is the only one that knows how to make it." Jon grabbed the blade and shoved it into his palm, showing how sharp it is.

Jon wrapped the chain and blade into the box and gave it to Sansa. Sansa grabbed the box, and nodded, "Thank you, Jon." And hugged him.

"Your welcome, Sansa." He backed up and walked back to the tree.

Lyarra Stark

Lyarra watched as his step-brother walked to the tree and grabbed the odd-shaped weapon, and walked towards her, he spoke on his way there.

"I have been all over the world, from the mysterious continent of Ulthos to the Free City of Braavos. But the one that I'm most proud of is Yi-Ti. An empire that speaks differently from us and wear different clothing than us. But their history is long and has been changed. But from the beginning of time, they had a warrior, that carried a weapon called a Dao."

When Jon stopped in front of Lyarra he held out the weapon, "I don't know you as well as I wished but you are still my sister, so I gift you this day, made out of another steel the world never knew, dragon steel. Steel of complete darkness, I have tested all these new steels, and this is the strongest. It cuts through steel like butter. Aye Valyrian Steel is strong, but it takes out a chunk of steel out of the sword."

Lyarra grabbed the sword, and to her complete surprise, it was light. She looked at Jon and smiled, "Thank you."

"You're Welcome." He walked back to the tree.

Brandon Stark

Bran watched as Jon gave presents to his siblings. Knowing that it might be his turn, he got ready for a present, that will blow his mind. So when Jon walked over with a dagger, he was really disappointed. Bran looked back to the tree and saw that there was a skinny sword still there. He also saw that there were two other daggers.

Bran looked to Jon, who was standing in front of him with a smile, he held out the dagger, and Bran grabbed it and opened it.

The hilt was amazing, with it being made out of gold, with sapphires, and onyx's in the hilt, the pommel of the dagger was a wolf's head, with sapphire eyes. The blade was thin and looked to be the same metal Sansa's chain and blade.

Jon spoke, "This dagger has no name. I planned on it to be mine but as you can see." Jon reached to his belt and drew his dagger. Bran's looked to the blade and saw that it was the opposite of his, with smokey steel, with rubies decorating it, it also had dragons instead of wolves, "I already have one."

Bran nodded, and hugged Jon, "Thank you."

Jon ruffled his hair, "You Welcome, Bran."

Rickon Stark