Robb answered, "Father had to behead a deserter. On the way back Theon and I found a dead stag, so Theon followed the blood trail, and oyster leads us to a hurt mother dire wolf. We took her back with us, during that night she gave birth to these guys."

Jon nodded, but when he heard bigger paws walking towards him, he looked up to see a sight, he thought he might never see again. In front of him was the She-Wolf from when he was beyond the Wall. In front of him was Winter.

Arya Stark

Arya watched as Winter stood in front of Jon. Arya watched as the She-Wolf stood behind the White Wolf, watching Jon. Arya watched as for the second time, Winter didn't bare her teeth to anyone but Father.

"Winter?" Arya heard Jon whispers.

Arya looked between the two and noticed that they had a diameter of that they know each other. Arya watched as Winter took a few more steps towards Jon, and when she got right in front of him, she started attacking his face with licks.

Everyone looked to the two with wide eyes, knowing how dire wolf reacted to other people that are not there Father. Arya heard Jon laughing, "I know, Winter."

After a few minutes, Winter stopped locking Jon's face and just shoved her head into his chest. Jon patted her. He bent down kissed her big furry head, "I missed you girl."

Robb was the first to ask, "How do you know Winter?"

Jon looked back to them, and answered, "Robb remember when I was at Karhold, and asking the lords to take some of the FreeFolk into their lands?" Robb nodded, "While I was up there, I found myself in the territory of a She-Wolf. She tried to scare me off, but I think she smelt the Stark blood in me and accepted me. She left and I was attacked by a group of FreeFolks. She returned and I named her Winter, I also promised to come back for her, but it seems it was the other way around."

Robb nodded, "Father did say he got the feeling that she already had a name."

Arya saw Jon nod. Arya looked down at Nymeria, who was biting at the bottom of her dress. Arya bent down and picked her up, and walked towards Jon, and introduced her to him, "This is Nymeria."

Jon looked to her and smiled, "Named a wolf after a queen." He shook his head, "Why didn't I saw that coming."

Everyone followed after her and introduced there wolf to Jon. Rickon was last, and asked, "What are you going to name yours?"

Arya looked down at the white wolf, who was trying to get Jon's attention. Jon looked down at him, "Ghost, he's as silent as one, and has the colours of a ghost."

Arya saw Ghost's tail wagged faster, "I think he likes the name." She spoke.

Jon looked back at them, "Now it's my time to give you, your presents. But before I give them to you, I'm warning you they are very sharp."

Everyone nodded. Jon walked over to the tree he put the wrapped presents.

Robb Stark

Robb watched as Jon walked to the presents, he brought with him. They all looked different, but all of them looked to be in the shapes of swords, daggers, and a weapon he has never seen before. Jon grabbed the longest of the presents and walked towards him.

When Jon got to him he held out his hands and presented the sword to him. Robb grabbed the sword and unwrapped it. He looked to the hilt and saw that the hilt was made of pure silver, with three wolf heads, one as the pommel, and the two on the ends of the guard, in the center of the guard was a sapphire.

Robb was looking at the hilt, when Jon spoke, "The Snowstorm. A sword I asked Gendry to make. It's hilt a pure silver. The blade is pure Valyrian Steel. I know house Stark already has a Valyrian Steel sword, but Ice is for the Head of the House. This is for the heir."