Broken (Part 30)

Manik went outside from the Dr. Abhishek's cabin and saw Cabir and Raavi sitting on the bench and as usual our poor cabir trying to talk to raavi but getting ignored by her. 

Manik went toward them and cabir look at him.

Cabir - What's wrong?

Manik look at Raavi and then again at cabir.

Manik - I'll tell you later.

Cabir look at raavi and noded understanding manik.

Manik - let's go.

Cabir make raavi stand and hold her protectively in his arms and then they went to home. After giving medicine to raavi. They come to guest room and Manik narrate everything "doctors and his talks" and "nandani's idea" to cabir.

.
.

OTHER SIDE

Shiva reach his destination through bus. After getting down from bus he went to decided location and stay there waiting for the delivery.

After almost waiting for one hour the person comes and handle him a parsel and shiva went toward bus station after giving him money (his money because gautam hadn't handle him the money to give to delivery guy he had only paid for the thing online)

Shiva went and get into the last bus for somnath as he was late because the person had come late.

Pandya's side 
Outside the pandya store preparation was going on for some function (Yaar wo jaise dishita ke wedding anniversary celebration ke liya kiya tha na same place).

All are busy with their works, rishita was in home with saachi, Dev and Krish are busy on decoration. Shweta was enjoying sitting on chair having juice and looking at decoration. Gaumbi was gone to market as dhara had told him to bring a bag which she had forgotten on baby cloth shop. Dhara was busy with chiku while cursing someone.

Dhara irritatedly - Haad hogai is ladke ki laparwahi, aaj itna important din hai, itna kaam para hai par nai yeh ladka aafni biwi ka dunme pagalo ki tara mandra raha hai bas.      Pehle to meri sari baat manta tha sab kaam karta tha par pata nai ab kya hogaya ise     

Shweta thought to tease and annoying dhara.

Shweta - biwi ka pyaar ka bhoot chad gaya hai bhabhi aafka mamta ki chow se bahar nikal aaya ha wo

Shweta lean toward dhara and speak dramatically while putting her palm on her mouth.

Shweta - hoo bhabhi aafka raaj to lagata hai aab khatam

(while making sound) thuch thuch thuch bichari dhara bhabhi.

Dhara angrily look at shweta and shweta left from there laughing.

Dhara - Ane do fir bata ti hun ek to kaam choori uperse isko itna bara din yaad nai jo gumne chala gaya aafni biwi ke piccha isko meri khushiyao ki bilkul nai pari aab aur to aur Aaj shuva waha usjaga tha wo besaram.

Krish come to dhara

Krish - bhabhi Sara decoration hogaya chalo ghar chalte hai ready hone.

Dhara - ha chal

All headed toward pandya niwas.

Shiva's side.
Shiva was in bus. He was lost in raavi, he was again remembering his every single mistakes just then suddenly bus stop making all jerking forward  and shiva come out of his thought.

All get down from bus.

Someone - Kya hua bhaiya

Driver - Bus kharab hogai

A girl - What? Kitna time lagega ise thik hone mai

Driver - almost 4 gante lagenge keu ki yaha durdur tak koi garage nai hai hamne mechanic ko call kardiya hai use aane mai do se dhai (2 to 2 and half) gante lagjayenge.

An old man - Oho beta fir to der hojayegi.

Someone - bhai dusri bus kab aayegi

Driver - wo to nai aayegi yeh aajki idhar se somnath jane wali akhri bus thi.

Shiva was listening all this.

Shiva in mind - hai somnath ji goumbi ne kaha tha 5baje tak aajana saade chaar hogai hai bus ko thik hone mai 4 gante lagenge itna late gaya to goumbi pata nai kya tamasha karenge aur yeh saaman vi to jaruri hoga na time pe nai diya to problem hojayagi ek kaam karta hun chalke chale jata hun sayad raste mai kahi aurse aarahi gaadi miljaye nai to 3 gante mai to pouch hi jaunga.

Shiva start walking but for his bad luck he didn't find any vehicle in that road.

He was walking from past 2 hours but because of not having food from past 3 days he was really very week and upon that he hadn't even had a glass of water from yesterday because of the incident happened with raavi. So his steps become slow.

After walking for almost 4 and half hours shiva reach pandya niwas at 9'o clock.

Everyone was gathered in hall area except gautam. They all are decked up to went to somewhere.

Dhara saw shiva and her anger rise to the infinity.

Shiva who was hell tied and weak didn't notice their look and dhara's raging eyes.

He went and sit on sofa being exhausted and close his eyes to calm himself.

Shiva - Dhara bhabhi please ek glass pani lado na

__________________***