Broken (Part 18)

At evening,
Raavi's ward

Raavi was sitting in a bed all lost emotionlessly staring nothing particular. Prafulla was sitting on the sofa in the ward looking toward raavi with moist eyes. Jagat enter inside the room and went toward raavi.

Jagat - Raavi dikra

No response

Jagat - Raavi

Again no response, Jagat shake raavi a little and she look toward jagat.

Jagat - dikra chal ghar chalte hai.

Raavi get down from bed with the help of jagat and they went outside.

Dhara saw her and went toward her and hug her. Raavi hiss in pain but dhara didn't care about it and start her melodrama.

Dhara - Raavi meri bacchi kyase ha tu dard to nai horaha na chal aaja ghar chalte hai aaja.

Suman - Are markundi chal ghar or koi tamasha mat karna samjhi.

Raavi look toward suman and look down.

Jagat - beta inki bakwash mat sun chal aaja.

Jagat take raavi and went from there leaving suman and dhara behind. They were about to follow them just then they saw shiva who were standing little far watching raavi.

Raavi stop in a way and look toward shiva feeling his presence. She saw shiva standing there looking at her. She hold jagat hand more tightly. Jagat look at raavi.

Jagat - kya hua beta.

Raavi - jaldi chalo na please.

Jagat - jaldi chalenge to pain hoga beta

Raavi - please

Jagat was about to say something just then he notice shiva and keep his hand around her shoulder and take her outside. Shiva feel bad but follow them.

After sometime they reach Shah house, all enter inside.

Prafulla - Aaja beta bethja yaha thodi der.

But raavi didn't say anything she directly went toward her room and close the door, lock it from inside and went toward a corner and sit on the floor all curled up in dark.

Shiva who was following raavi from a far behind saw her entering inside Shah house and went from there.

___________________
Somewhere in Goa

A big building was shown. A lot of people were doing their work on laptop, computer and files.

A hot and handsome man was standing in a big cabin infront of window and was trying to call someone but the person wasn't responding his call.

Man - What the hell yaar kabse phone karraha hu but koi response hi nai hai what's wrong is going on there.

He look at someone's photo on phone

Man - Where are you? Why are you not responding my calls, are you angry with me?? I am sorry for not coming to meet you from so long time but please receive my calls.

Just then someone enter inside the cabin and sit in a chair.

Man 2 - kya hua yaar khudse keu baate karraha hai.

Man went toward him and he also make himself comfortable on chair.

Man - khud se kaha karraha hu yaar Dekh na yeh ladki phone hi nai utha rahi kabse try karraha hu.

Man 2 - keu tension leraha hai busy hogi.

Man - hum.

Just then some more people enter inside and they start talking about something else.

________________***