Broken (Part 21)

Raavi get up from bench and start walking in a road all lost in herself.

After sometime she reach to the main road. Two boys saw her and start talking to themselves.

Boy - Abe yeh to wahi hai na wo social media influencer raavi jisne aafne sexy wale photos post kiya the.

Boy 2 - Abe wahi hai par photos isne nahi dale the aur iska nai the kissi hacker ne account hack karke fake photos dale the but yeh sarif bilkul nai hai suna hai boss se pregnant hogai thi iska pati ne khud bola hai.

Boy 1 - Mujhe bhi pata hai iske karname... lodge me mili thi na yeh aafne boss k saath... aafne pati ko...

Boy 2 - Ha, chal thode maje hum vi leletai hai fir.

Boys smirk and went toward raavi and come infornt of her. Raavi who was lost in herself didn't saw them and bump into them. Raavi come to sense and move backward.

Boy - Are kya hua accha nai laga.

Raavi feel uncomfortable and turn to go but Boy 2 block her road. She again turn to other direction and again boy 1 block her road.

Boy 2 - Are are itni kya jaldi hai madam thoda baat karte jao...

Boy 1 - thode maje karo, thoda maje hame karwao.

Raavi get scared and move backward but boy 2 hold her hand. Raavi try to remove her hand from his hold.

Boy 2 - Are sexy itni kya jaldi hai aavi thode maje to karle phir chale jana jaha jana hai....

Raavi - please mujhe jane do

Boy 1 hold her another hand. Raavi try to come out of their hold but didn't get able to come out.

Boy 1 - So baby tell me where you wanna go some lodges or famous hotel ya yehi suru hojai.

Raavi - please chordo mai wasi nai hu please.

Boy 2 - Oh baby aae sarif banne ka natak hamare samne mat karo.

Boy 1 - We know everything about you, that you used to visit lodge with your boss and get pregnant with him.

Boy 2 - Don't worry baby I promise we will gonna satisfy your physical needs.... tumhare us boss or baki ke ladko se jada maje denge bohot khush karenge tume sacchi..

Boy 1 - Now come on be our sl*t as you become for your boss and other boys.

Raavi is still struggling to get out of their hold. She start crying in fear. Her physical injury become her biggest enemy because of which she is not able to fight with them. She start begging them to leave her.

Raavi - please leave me please mujhe chordo please I beg you please leave me ma wase nahi hu... I am not a sl*t please leave me please jane do.

Boy 2 get angry and make her hand fold toward her back and hold tightly. Raavi scream in pain.

Raavi - ahh..... Please chordo

Boy 2 - Abe Yaar itna natak keu karrahi hai jaise bari dudh ke dule hue hai ha... Ab to tujhe bilkul nai chorenga, I will make you our sl*t ......... Faltu ka bhau kha rahi hai jaise pata nai kitni pure hai.

Raavi - Please no please.

Boy 1 - O common I will give you a demo right here .

Raavi - Please no leave me.

Boy 1 remove raavi's duppata and encircle her duppata in his hand, then he come more close to raavi toward her lips and try to kiss her. Raavi close her eyes in fear and after sometime she open her eyes feeling nothing on her and found an angry shiva holding boy 1 hand. Shiva punch the boy really hard on his face and the boy fell on floor. Shiva turn toward raavi and saw boy 2 holding her hand and he remove his hand and punch him hard, he also fell on floor. Shiva take raavi's duppata from boy 1 and cover her and turn toward the boy's.

Shiva angrily - tum dono ki itni himmat.

Then shiva start fighting with the boys, they try to fight with shiva, hit him and defame themselves but unable to do as shiva's anger is in highest peak. He punch and kick them really hard. He beat them black and blue murmuring "himmant kyase hue teri". Both the boys were now lying on floor coved with blood.

Shiva bend down, hold boy 1 coller and make him stand and again punch him hard on his face.

Shiva - Teri itni himmat kyase hue meri biwi ko chune ki ha... Meri biwi ka duppata kyase kicha ha...... Usse kiss karne k kosis kyase ki tune ha bol kyase ki.......

Shiva again punch him and throw him on floor and sit beside boy 2 and grab his coller and punch him on face.

Shiva - kya bola ha kya bola sl*t banaya ga meri biwi ko teri to.....

Shiva again punch him hard.

Shiva - Teri himmat kyase hue meri biwi se battamiji karne ki use galat sabdo se pukar ne ki.... Use hath lagane ki ha....

Boy 2 gather some courage and push shiva. Shiva again hold him and punch him.

Boy 2 start laughing

Boy 2 - Kya galat bola humne tu vi to aafne biwi ko sl*t he samaj ta hai na..... Tune hi bola tha na wo lodge me aafne boss k saath thi..... Tune hi bola tha na wo dusro ka baccha leke gumti hai to aab hame keu mar rahahe.....

Boy 1 - Jo ladki dusro k saath so sakti hai hamare saath keu nai ha bol.....

Boy 2 - Ham uske saath kuch kare na kare impure to wo hai na aur tune khud yeh baat boli hai bhare bajar me sab ke samne.

Boy 1 - Tu hame chup karsakta hai sari duniya ko nai samjha......... Sab, sabke sab teri biwi ko bachchalan, characterless aur sl*t ke naam se hi bulati hai and the reason is you only you....

Shiva's hand start trembling, each and every scene start coming infornt of his eyes when he had abused his wife and called her characterless directly or indirectly.

The boy push shiva and both run from there.

Precap - Raavi's suicide attempt and her brust out on shiva.

__________________****