Broken (Part 6)

So, the doctor come to check raavi after 1 hour but this time another doctor is also with him, they were discussing about any other cases, the junior doctor (jr. dr) don't know about raavi case nor he come to check her.

Shiva - "doctor raavi .."

Dr. - "Mr Pandya mujhe andar ja k check to karne dijiya pehle fir hi kuch bata paunga na"

Shiva noded and doctor with jr.dr enter inside the ICU to check raavi he was checking raavi but the jr.dr are staring raavi as he was shocked to see raavi then he ask Dr. about her recent condition. Doctor told him everything about raavi's surgery, her recent critical condition. The jr.dr get scared and went outside & call someone.

Raavi's doctor come outside and inform them that there is no progress in raavi's condition, she is still critical.

_____

Rishita who was in corridor talking to krish in phone as he called to ask something about chutki as chutki is in home, is about to went back to ICU room side but get shocked to listen someone's talk in phone (of course one side talk)

Someone - "mujhe bohot daar lagraha hai us larki ki halat bohot kharab hai aagar use kuch ho gaya to."

Other side - "Tu tension keu leraha hai hojaya to hojaya hume kya"

Someone - "Are tu samaj nai raheha uske ghar walo ko pata chal gaya h ke uska fetus nai fabroid removal huwa tha"

Other side - "kya, kyase pata chala"

Someone - "are avi to bola mene ki uski halat bohot kharab hai to obvious si baat hain doctor ne boldiya na sab ko, mujhe sachme bohot daar lagraha hai aagar kisiki ko pata chal gaya ki raavi ke reports main ne change kiya hai to mera license chala jayaga yaar kuch kar Shweta"

saying this he cut the call so ya he is known other than that jr.dr who had just visited ICU with raavi's doctor and who had exchanged raavi's report and give them fake report, after ending the call he left from there.

Rishita come to shiva stood beside him and ask him

Rishita - "shiva kya tu usse nai dhunde ga jisne raavi ke fake report banaya pehle pregnancy positive k fir fetus removal k aur jisne banwaye ?"

Shiva - "Use to main dhund lunga bhabhi choorunga nai usse par jaab tak meri raavi ko hosh nai aajata tab tak kai nai jaunga uss kamine ko baad me dekh lunga"

Rishita - "Ye le ye dekh"

Rishita handed him the phone and he saw the video which rishita just recorded, he fumes in anger and march toward the junior doctor and start beating him harshly but Dev and rishita stop him saying if something happens to jr.dr he will surly go to jail and can't able to see raavi so shiva stop beating the jr. dr. He is not afraid to go to jail but at this point of time he can't afford to go away from his sick wife.

He stop beating him but warn him to split the truth that who is behind all this otherwise he is gone, seen the rage of shiva he confessed his crime and told about shweta and even get ready to give statement against sweeta in court to save himself from shiva's worth.

Dev and Gautam take the Jr. dr. to police station and dhara went home.
Shiva wants to go to sweeta and ask her why did she do this to raavi and teach her lesson for playing with raavi's life but he can't left raavi alone in this condition she needed her family beside her. So Dev and Gautam went to police station to file complain against shweta. Shiva and rishita stayed in hospital with raavi.

Gautam and Dev with jr. dr. and police officers reach home to arrest sweeta. Dev is in video call with rishita and shiva showing what's going on in home because shiva wanted to know why shweta did this to raavi. At first shweta denied and try to escape but when police show her jr. dr phone call log details and the jr.dr confirm she is the one then shweta confess her crime that how she give raavi wrong medicine, how she make raavi fake pregnancy report and fake fetus removal report and why she did this, she did this because of dhara to take revenge from dhara, to trouble dhara by dividing/broking Dhara's ideal family.

Just to trouble dhara or take revenge from dhara by breaking family, shweta pushed an innocent girl into a death mouth who has nothing to do with dhara's chiku obsession or Krish and shweta's marriage or chiku's custodianship money.

Police take shweta from there but before going she give reality check
to Pandya pariwar about dhara's obsession, her controling technic, their andhbhakti toward dhara and lack of trust in shiva's mind for raavi.

___________****