Broken (Part 9)

After 20 hours.

Shiva is still crying and waiting for raavi to get up.

Jagat and prafulla is also waiting for raavi to get up along with Dev and rishita.

Nurse come outside of Raavi's ward and in hurry, everyone saw her and get scared thinking is raavi's case again get worse like before, shiva get up and rush to nurse.

Shiva - "Sister kya huwa raavi thik to hai na firse pehle jase tabyat to nai kharab hogai na usski"

Nurse - "I had notice some movement on her body but aavi mai kuch nai bata sakti doctor aakar check karenge tab hi kuch bolsakte hai please wait and let me go"

Saying this nurse went away after sometime doctor come along with nurse and hurriedly went inside ICU ward

Shiva in mind "hey somnath ji mere raavi ko thik kardona please uske halat pichli baar ki tara Jada karab na hue ho please"

Doctor come outside after checking raavi.

Shiva - "Doctor raavi wo wo thik haina "

Doctor - "Mr Pandya actually baat ya hai k she is now out of danger and unhe hosh vi aagaya hai but..."

Everyone get happy in first but again get tensed listening "but". Shiva again get scared and asked

Shiva - "But kya doctor kya huwa hai"

Doctor- "Mr Pandya she is recovering physically Jo unki stitches khulgai thi jiski bajase unki halat critical hogai thi that injury is good now but...

Shiva - but kya ??

Doctor - But unki mental condition is not good.

Shiva - Matlab?

Doctor - "matlab she is in trauma"

Silence took place around there.

Doctor - "Mr Pandya jab unki surgery hue thi tho she was stressed a little but when you bring her here again she was mentally exhausted, I think there is something happened in that curtain time period jo unka mind handle nai karpaya jiski wajase she had lost her consciousness that time and wohi baat unki mind me rehgai hai and now she is depressed, she is in mental trauma. She isn't even responding at our any words or anything."

And Here come another shock for Pandya's and Shah's especially for shiva. Raavi their joyful raavi is in trauma like seriously, they are not able to digest this piece of information.

Shiva just rooted in a spot fully shocked. Shiva felt like he is dying with this new information.

Shiva - " Mental trauma " Shiva murmur to himself with a blank expression looking down.

Doctor - "yes Mr. Pandya and this is very dangerous for her, aaf logo ko unka bohot jaada dhan rakhna hoga although she isn't critical now but her physical health is not perfectly good and above that now she is in trauma, she is mentally unhealthy so please aaflog unke saamne Kuch yasa mat karn jiski waja se unhe koi stress ho ya unhe wo baat yaad aye jiski wajase unki yeh halat hue h otherwise she may end up hurting herself."

Shiva sout his head toward doctor listening his words "she may end up hurting herself". He felt like killing himself at that moment and he again get lost to their yesterday incident.

Jagat - Hum mil sakte hai usse

Doctor - yes but ek baari sirf do jan and mai firse yaad diladu don't stress her mind.

Jagat - Ji doctor

Doctor left toward his cabin

Shiva was standing there like a Lifeless body, rishita and dev went to shiva and she keep her hand on his shoulder but he didn't response then Dev shake him little but no response Dev again shake shiva harshly and he come out of shock.

____________***