Broken (Part 29)

Cabir took raavi near car and make her sit there.

Cabir - Barbie you stay here, I will come back soon. Ok....  kahi nai Jana ha

Raavi look at Cabir

Raavi scared - Cabir wo Bhai, shiva

Cabir - Don't worry kuch nai hoga hun, mai lekar aata hun manik ko

Raavi noded and Cabir lock the car and went from there leaving raavi alone. He locked the car so that no body could harm raavi as she was not in the condition of self defence.

Cabir went to manik and shiva and angry pull manik back and punch shiva hard on his face making him fall on floor. Manik shockingly look at Cabir as he never saw him angry and he thought he break raavi's swear.

Manik shockingly - Cabir

Cabir angrily staring shiva - Barbie had given swear to you not to me, manik.

Manik angrily - You left her alone, what if someone harm her.

Cabir - Don't worry, she is inside the car.

Shiva get up

Cabir - What you want now shiva ?

Shiva - Cabir I am sorry maine jaan ke tumhe dakka nai diya tha

Cabir - Oh you are thinking I punched you because you push me no I punched you for troubling my Barbie get that.

Shiva - So, punch me more Cabir that wasn't enough for whatever I did to her.

Cabir - Man to bohot hai tujhe marne Ka shiva but chor tujhe marke wo thik nai hone wali par tujhe dard me dekhkar sayad use hi taklif hogi, But I am warning you stay away from her.

Cabir to Manik - Let's go barbie is alone and scared.

Manik - Meri warning yaad rakhna shiva.

Manik and Cabir went from there leaving guilty shiva behind.

Shiva look at raavi who was sitting alone in car. He saw manik going near raavi and hugging her. He somewhere feels little relaxed thinking raavi was not alone now, manik and cabir is with her. He saw Cabir settling on back sheet with raavi and Manik went to driving sheet. They went from there and shiva also went from there toward shop but in middle..........

After sometime shiva reach shop and found only kaka there.

Kaka - Aagaya beta, milliya raavi se kyasi ha wo

Shiva guilty yet emotional - thik nai hai kaka

Saying so shiva went inside store room and start doing his course.

Shiva's phone ring and shiva pick up the call.

Shiva - Dev kaha hai tu?

Dev - Mandi Aaya Hu maal dekhne, tu dukan agaya.

Shiva - ha

Dev - Sun, goumbi puch rahe the tera bare to maine boldiya tha tu delivery dene gaya hai thik hai

Shiva - hum

Shiva cut the call and get engross in his works but his mind was in raavi only manik's, cabir's, doctor's and his own previous words are continuously ringing on his mind, just then gautam enter inside store room.

Gautam - Shiva

Shiva - Ji goumbi

Gautam handle him a chit.

Gautam - Yeh address per jakar Mera ek parsal hai wo le aa

Shiva - ji goumbi

Gautam - Sun wo gadi dhara lekar gai hai chiku ke saath shopping per or mujhe delivery dene jani hai to mai teri bike lekar jaraha hu, tu bus se chala jana.... 4 baje last gadi aati hai wahase to use miss mat karna or 5 baje ghar pohoch jana kal ki tara bhatak ne mat lag jana samjha.

Shiva - ji goumbi.

Shiva went to bus stop and went toward his destination.

Other side.
All reach home and after sometime, they went for phycatrist.

Manik to receptionist - Mam, We have an appointment.

Receptionist - Name please ?

Manik - Raavi Shah

Receptionist - Wait a minute.

Receptionist check something on the desktop computer.

Receptionist - Yes doctor is in his cabin...  You can go to second floor third room "Room no 10"

Manik - Thank you

All went toward upstairs.

Manik knock on the door.

Someone from inside - Come in

All went inside. Manik was holding raavi's hand. Manik took her inside.

Doctor - Sit

Manik make her sit on chair and he and Cabir also settled beside her.

Manik - hi Dr Abhishek.

Dr. Abhishek - Hi Mr. Malhotra, what happened ?

Manik confused - How you know me?

Abhishek - anyone know you Mr. Malhotra by the way tell me what happened.

Manik - Dr. She is my sister raavi.

Manik handle raavi's file to doctor and Abhishek start examine the file.

Abhishek look at Raavi who was sitting infront of him all lost.

Abhishek put the file beside him.

Abhishek - Hi miss raavi.

Raavi look at him and immediately clutch manik's hand being scared.

Manik - Gudiya relax wo doctor hai Kuch nai karenge.

Abhishek - Relax raavi.

Raavi look down.

Abhishek - So, Raavi tell me about yourself

No response

Abhishek - Raavi at-least tell me your full name.

No response.

Doctor - Mr. Malhotra, I need to talk to you alone.

Cabir take raavi outside.

Abhishek - Mr. Malhotra, her condition is worst according to her file and she is not even responding any questions. One thing is good Mr.malhotra that at least, she is showing fear because in such condition people rarely shows emotions, they gone through a lot of inside but not get able to show it.

And seems like she is comfortable with you. I suggest to not to take the things hurriedly, hum une thoda time dete hai slowly and gradually baat aage leke jayenge, u take her here for counseling sections everyday and you also come with her. We will start the sections from tomorrow, today she is scared she need time to get involved in the environment.

Manik - doctor wo thik to hojaya gi na

Abhishek - Don't know Mr.Malhotra wo to sections ke baad hi pata chalega but One think is for sure jis bajase unki yeh condition hue hai wo daar inke mind me life long rahega, she will never gonna get rid of that fear. Triggering that thing is really very scary for her so I suggest you to not to make her remember that things. Abhi to bilkul vi nai but after sometime, we have to talk about that also to decrease her fear.

They talk a little more and Manik went outside toward raavi.

__________________****

Note: Don't take Abhishek's words seriously, I had no idea about psychology it's just for story as story demands doctors and raavi's conversation. Thank You.