Broken (Part 22)

Shiva's hand start trembling, each and every scene start coming infornt of his eyes when he had abused his wife and called her characterless directly or indirectly. His tears made it's way out of his eyes. He look toward raavi but she wasn't there, she had already gone.

____________

Raavi after listening the boys talks about every one calling her characterless unable to handle more run from there and went to Shah house and directly went toward her room. She fall on floor numbly every single things happened in her life start coming infornt of her eyes, shiva's words, that aunties words and the boy's behaviour and their words.

Raavi get up and went toward mirror but she didn't saw her reflection but her mind show her the flashes of her life. She close her eyes and take a perfume bottle and throw it in mirror and it breaks into million pieces just like her heart. She look at the pieces and take one of the sharp pieces on her hand. It pierced her palm but she didn't feel the pain on hand because her mental pain was in peak there is no place for anything more. She stare the piece for sometime then smile a little and take the piece near her wrist.

She is about to cut her wrist but just then someone hold her hand and take the piece of mirror from her hand and take her little far from the shattered mirror piece. Raavi look at the person and blankly stare him. The person hug her. Raavi again remember everything and feel disgusted and push him hard making the person shocked.

"Raavi"

Raavi shout - Dur reh mujhse keu aya hai yaha keu.... Keu mujhe santi se marne vi nai deta keu.... Chala ja aahase shiva chala ja...

Shiva - Raavi meri baat sun.

Raavi shout - kya sunu... kya sunu bol... Firse koi naya injam lagane aaya hai.. haa yeh bolne aaya hai na tu ki wo ladke... W..wo ladke mera naye aashik hai... mai unke saath aaiyasi karrahi thi unke saath sone jarahi thi..... tujhe dekhkar aacha banna ka drama kiya....... aahi bolna hai na to aaha keu aaya hai jana market me chilla chilla ke bol ki Raavi fir aafne nai aashik ke saath soo ke aai hai bol na ja..... Sab ko bol mene usse fir moka diya aur wo bachchalan, characterless ladki firse kissi aur ladke ki sl*t bangai jaa na bol sabko....

Shiva get shocked listening raavi's word. Raavi again push shiva.

Raavi shout - Jana khada keu hai ja...... Jaa...

Raavi shout on top of her voice.

Shiva - Na.nai raavi yasa nai hai mai sirf tujhe dekhne aaya tha..

Raavi hold shiva's collar and look at his eyes. Tears start flowing from her eyes.

Raavi crying - kya dekhne aaya hai shiva ke mana koi kasar to nai chorde iss bachchalan ladki ko saja dene me... Kai yeh firse khus to nai rehne laggai chalo isse fir hurt karke aata hu isliya aaya hai na tu....

Shiva - Nai raavi yasa nai hai tu galat samaj rahi hai...

Raavi shout - mil gai shanti tujhe shiva mera tamasha banake puri duniya me meri badnami karke.... Bohot sukun milta hoga na jab log mujhe bachchalan, characterless, sl*t aur pata nai kya kya bulate hai..... yah aur kuch kasar baki reh gai hai bol... Are bolna...

Shiva become numb listening raavi's word. Raavi keep her head on shiva's chest still holding his collar and start crying.

Raavi crying - kya bigaratha maine tera shiva kya bigara tha... Pyaar karti thi tujhse.... Tera liya sab kuch choordiya aur tune mujhe hi tod diya keu kiya shiva keu..

Raavi scream loudly - ahhh.... Keu kiya bol na keu

Raavi fall on floor on her knees still holding shiva's shirt.

Raavi crying - kya Mila tujhe shiva... kya mila keu kiya mera saath yasa keu mujhe mere pyaar ke badle badnami di keu, tujhe pata hai sab mujhe kyase kyase nam se bulate hai...

She left his shirt and keep her both palm on her face and start crying more bitterly. Shiva sit beside her and try to touch her but stop and take his hand back.

Raavi in a low voice - tujhe pata hai shiva mujhse jada ijjat to ek sach much ki sl*t ki vi hoti hai kamse kam uska aafna to use bhare bajar me characterless nai bulata....

Shiva - Raavi

Raavi suddenly get up and shiva also get up. Raavi fold her hand infront of him

Raavi crying - Chala ja... shiva chala ja.. mai hath jodti hu tera aage please chala ja aab aur himmat nai hai mujhme nai hai.... aur kitna tode ga mujhe shiva kitna.... aur kitni badnami karega meri ha kitni shiva...

Shiva - Raavi ek baar meri baat to sunle

Raavi suddenly fall on floor and hold his legs making shiva shocked, raavi keep her head on his legs

Raavi crying - Mai per parti hu tera shiva please please bas karde please aur badnami matkar na meri aur himmat nai hai mujhme please Mai bik mangti hu tujhse please..... please

Raavi left shiva's leg and lay on floor back facing shiva all curled up

Raavi - Chala ja please mujhe dard horaha hai tujhe dekh kar please.

Shiva run from there. Raavi continue crying after sometime she sleep there in floor being all exhausted.

After sometime
Door of Raavi's room get open and someone who was about to enter inside all smiling saw her on floor and stop in door being shocked and numb seen the condition of raavi and the room. Another person come from behind all smiling and look at the person.

Person 2 - Kya hua aaha yase keu khara hai.

Person point finger toward raavi and Person 2 look toward the direction to find a broken raavi lying on floor all curled up beside broken mirror pieces and get numb for a second then he compose himself and run toward raavi and sit beside her and keep her head on his lap. Her pale face, her tears strike face, her swalloan eyes and little blood on her palm make his heart wrenching. The persons tears escape from his eyes seen her vulnerable condition.

Person 1 also come and sit beside them. Tears escape from his eyes also.

_______________**