Broken (Part 1)

Story start when shiva is questioning raavi for being pregnant with arnav's child & aborting the child but here he didn't angry on dhara he was only accusing raavi.

Shiva - Keu raavi keu giraya wo baccha esliya ki wo mera tha ya esliya ki wo mera nai tha.
Maja to bohot aaya hoga na us langoor k sath hana

Raavi went numb hearing his words. Shiva goes on & on accusing her just like in P.S. & Suman also start accusing raavi along with shiva.

Raavi who was already in physical pain because of surgery, can't take the hatred word, the mental torture anymore she get unconscious. She fall on the floor with thad.

Shiva who was accusing raavi & questioning her character get shocked seen raavi on floor he immediately bend down & take her head in his lap & start patting her cheeks.

Shiva - Ae chipkali akhe kol chipkali (being scared)

Although he didn't trust her that it was not fetus removal but fabroid removal but he get tensed seen her unconscious.

"aa shiva keu dar rahaha is ladki ka gira huwa ginhona chehra sab k samne aagaya to fir naya natak suru kardiya" suman said making faces "Chor use chal andar kamre me koi jarurat nai hai iska natak aur dekhneki"

As we all know she always just wanted a small region to accuse her DIL & here the matter is so big that she get chance to taunt her.

Suman is still taunting raavi but shiva being deaf ear didn't listen her words, he is still patting raavi's cheeks & try to woke her up.

Rishita - Shiva kya time pass Kar rahaha jaldi Ise hospital leka chal Avi avi is Ka operation huwa hai or ye yaha behosh Pari hai Kahi Kuch ho na Jaya

Shiva take raavi in his arms & immediately rush to hospital. The doctor who had operated raavi saw shiva carrying raavi & rush to them.

Shiva - Dr. Please Dekhi yana Ise kya ho gaya.(scared)

Dr. - Relax I'll check her. Nurse take her to the ICU

Shiva put raavi on stretcher & ward boy & nurse began dragging the stretcher toward the ICU shiva is still holding raavi's hand. While going toward ICU doctor said something to nurse & shiva froze on sport listening the Dr's word, his hand disentangled with raavi's hand.

Dr. - What happened Sister Afka dhan Kaha tha  Ae bahar kyase gai Afne rokha keu nai afko pata ha na Avi Avi inka fabroid removal huwa hai.

Saying this doctor enter inside ICU with raavi & nurse close the door.

Shiva's own words start ringing in his head, raavi's broken face her broken & pleading eyes come Infront of his eyes which he failed to notice before in his anger. He fell on his knees tears forming in his eyes he is only staring at the door of Raavi's ICU ward.

Gautam come & put his hand on Shiva shoulder but he didn't move after sometime doctor come outside shiva saw him & rush to him & ask

Shiva - Doctor meri ra.. raavi wo.. wo. Thi.. thik to hai na u.. u..  use ku.. kuch huwa to nai na (stuttering)

Dr. - Dekhiya Avi hum Kuch nai k sakte Avi unki condition kafi critical hai wo unconscious hai agar unhe 24 hours me hosh nai aaya to Kuch vi ho Sakta hai

Dhara - Par doctor uski surgery to thik thi na afne Kaha tha wo thik hojaya gi Kuch bakt me

Dr. - Ha unki surgery successful the but it was a critical surgery aur surgery ki wajase she was weak aur ase condition ma Jada se Jada rest lena parta hai but she went outside wo bi Bina doctor k consultant k that to just after gaining her consciousness

Uperse she get unconscious because of physical pain as well as mental stress her brain couldn't handle something & she lost her conscious.

And one more thing unki stitches kulgai thye girne ki wajase jiski wajase unki condition bohot Jada critical hogai hai. 
Just pray to God ki unhe hosh aaja ya warna hum Kuch nai karsakta

Doctor left saying this. Here shiva was all numb. He couldn't afford to loose her but here he is standing outside ICU watching Lifeless Raavi from the door. She is in this condition because of him only if he had trusted her then things could not come this far. When he have to take care of sick Raavi after that dreadful surgery he was busy accousing her that to on pointing her character ignoring her pain, her pleading to listen to her once.

__

Prafulla who get to know about raavi by neighbour who saw shiva holding unconscious raavi & taking her hospital. Rush toward hospital to see her daughter no matter how much distance come between them because of her previous action "divorce kand" but still she can't left her daughter's side & that too alone with the pandya's. Somewhere her fear come true she always used to thought that they will do something wrong to raavi & see here raavi is lying on hospital bed & reason is non other then the Pandya's.

Raavi had to gone through such surgery because of Sweeta Pandya who is in Pandya newas because of Dhara's chiku obsession & again in danger because of mental torture given by her own husband by accusing her."

________**